CHAPTER 18

Kelly kept watching him, as he was a few feet from the doorway and he had put his finger to his mouth. "Shhhhh," He said to his wife with a upset look on his face and hope she didn't wake their daughter.

Larry was about to the doorway, when they heard Connie screaming out to them and he stopped to see if his wife, was going to check on her. Kelly just stood there in a trance, he knew that this wasn't important and headed to the stairs.

When he arrived there, Larry looked at his wife She needs to get a grip He thought to himself, as he headed up the stairs.

Well he was walking to Connie's room, it got really quiet and Larry realized she was having a bad dream, well looking into her room.

While he looked in on her, she was fast asleep and he headed back down the stairs, looking towards the living room.

Larry saw his wife standing in the same place, not understanding what she had seen and when he got there, Larry headed down the hall to the dining room.

Well he stepped inside, the chairs was stacked on top of each other and it looked like a pyramid, as the tears started to move.
He stood there looking at it, while they slid across the floor and Larry stepped into the hallway, since he wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Well he was doing that, Kelly started down the hallway to her husband and wondered what he was seeing. When she got there, Kelly stood behind him and peek around Larry, to see what was happening.

After taking a peek, her mouth dropped open and knew that it wasn't like that earlier, as the chairs slid back into place. I don't know, if we should eat in here She talk to herself with a surprised look on her face.

Kelly heard footsteps, as she turned to look and saw Connie walking towards them, with tears in her eyes. "I'm hungry and in pain," Connie said to her parents with a painful look on her face.

"Okay, go in the living room and sit down," Her mom said to her with a smile. Connie walk back to the living room, sitting down on the couch and turned on the TV, to find something to watch.

While Kelly walked to the kitchen, Larry went inside to grab the dishes and made his way to where their daughter was. When he got there, he said the stuff on the coffee table and went back to you get drinks.

Larry stepped back inside the dining room, walked over to get the glasses and the picture of sweet tea, as he picked them up. After grabbing the Cubs, he reached for the picture and couldn't grab it, as it slid across the table.

This is amazing, but aggravating He talk to himself with a straight face, as he tried to grab it again. When it kept moving from one side to the other, he started to get aggravated and decided to take the glasses to the living room.

Hope it has stopped, by the time I get back Larry talk to himself with a side, while walking over to the coffee table. He sat them down, then made his way back for the tea and when he reached for it, it's sit in one place.

Larry was happy, as he started to calm down and grabbed it, while making his way back. When he got there, Larry sat it down and walked around the table, as he sat next to their daughter.

While they were watching TV, in the kitchen Kelly was heading into the hall and had her hands full, while making her way to the living room. Kelly walked over to the table, setting the stuff down and set up by her husband, as they started to eat.

When the family was enjoying their dinner, the tea pitcher started to levitate off the table and everyone was stunned by what they saw. Connie started to shake, from what she saw and her dad put his arm around her, trying to comfort her.

"It's okay, you'll be fine," Larry said to both of them was a kind voice. They all sat there, watching the picture move and saw it move down the hallway, as Larry let his family know to stay there.

He got up from the couch, as he scurried down the hall and followed it, well it made its way into the kitchen. When he stepped inside, he saw the picture and it was floating in mid-air, as the refrigerator door opened up.

This is amazing, but what is doing this he thought to himself, as the picture floated into the fridge. Is somebody playing a joke Larry thought to himself oh, when the fridge door closed.

He decided to go check it out, as he made his way to it and started to check around the refrigerator, to see what was going on.

After he was done, Larry stood there for a few minutes and it didn't make sense Maybe I should talk to the sheriff He go to himself, while making his way to the door.

Larry shook his head in disbelief, stepping into the hall and made his way back to his family. When he got there, Kelly and Connie looked up at him with a worried look in their eyes.

"What is going on?" Kelly asked her husband with a scared look on her face, as she handed Connie her medicine.

"Everything is okay," he said to them was a smirk and hoped he was doing the right thing.

Larry started gathering the dishes, as he made his way to the kitchen again and set them on the counter, before making dish water. While the water was filling up, he shrugged it off and let the floating thing though, as Larry started working on the dishes.

When he was about done It's nothing to worry about he thought out loud with a straight face. He worked his hands off, before leaving the kitchen and walked out, then went looking for his family.

While Larry was walking, he felt like something brushed up against him and he just didn't pay no mind to it, as he saw his family going upstairs. "You going to bed, or taking a shower?" He asked his wife, as he followed them.

When they were upstairs, Larry look how we know about putting Connie in bed and she smiled over at him, as she walked into the bedroom. He walked their daughter over to her bedroom, stepped inside and made their way to the bed.

When she was lying down, he kissed her on the forehead and covered their daughter up "Good night and sweet dreams," Larry said to her with a wink.

After that was done, he stepped out of the room and made his way over to their bedroom, stepping inside. Larry looked around the room, but didn't see his wife and that's when he heard the shower turn on.

Well she was in the shower, Larry knew he had to wait and he walked over to the bed, as he sat down turning the TV on. Someone needs to watch Connie He talk to himself with a sigh, when he found the news.

"Let's see, what the weather is going to do," he said to himself, while looking over at the screen. Well he was doing that, in the bathroom Kelly was taking her shower and trying to relax, since all that happened today.

She was enjoying it, as she let the water run down her back and Kelly felt a horrible pain, so she turned it off. Kelly stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel before drying off.

When she was drying her hair, Kelly noticed a bruise on her inner arm and she couldn't understand it, well getting dressed. After she was done, Kelly stepped out of the bathroom and only her white nightie and walked over to the bed, sleeping under the covers.

Larry noticed his wife under the covers, as he got up and grabbed his black Nike pants, then he made his way to the bathroom. well he was getting under us, Larry reached over and turned the water on, before finishing what he was doing.

He stepped into the shower, closing the door behind him and he let the water run down his head, as he couldn't hear a thing.

While he was doing that, Connie saw their daughter walk out of the room and headed towards the bathroom it seemed. She went back to watching TV, noticing it was really quiet and listen for Connie, to come back through.

Maybe she is in her room already Kelly thought to herself was a curious look on her face. When Kelly was getting out of bed to check, she heard a door shut and thought it was Connie, going to her room.