Chapter 30

Dani's P.O.V.

"Uhm... well since Simon said I'm in charge so we'll do it. But first, everyone get cleaned and I'm gonna call someone to get this place cleaned up."

"Okay!" Harry cheered and went upstairs.

"Great! So we're gonna get ready and we'll wait for you." Liam said to me and I nodded. "Okay then." He went to his room and got cleaned.

Soon everyone was in their rooms getting ready. Except Niall. What does he want? Hasn't he done enough already. He should just leave me alone, cause I'm busy here.

"Dani..." He sighed. That isn't gonna work on me anymore.

"What do you want, Horan?" I said with a smug look.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"No! I've had so much on my mind, Horan. Don't make my problems bigger. I don't need to be here you know! People would die for me to record with them! But I chose to record with you! I mean all of One Direction! And if you can't understand that I'm stressed right now, then you must be mental! Just get ready before I cancel the recording session!" I shouted. By this time I was crying and so was he. I said everything that I could right now. I just need to think. And I need my best friend, Harry, beside me.

"I..." He muttered and just turned away from me. "I thought... I could just apologize..." He sighed and went to his room. 

My heart was aching, torn apart, and ruined. Tears were dripping my heart was pounding, I can't bear this feeling. I just wanna shout everything, as in everything. But I can't. Nothing will go my way today.

I just have to call some cleaners and end all of this. This was I was about to do, when Mr. Annoying barged in here and tried to say something, that he knows that will break my heart.

I dialed my friend Mich. He's a cleaner that used to clean stages with his team. 

"Mich's Cleaners. What can we do for you today?" Mich answered.

"Hey Mich."

"Hey Dani! So what I can I do for you?"

"Well, we did a prank and now the house is filled with fake blood. And most of the first floor is scattered with it. So can help?"

"Sure! It would be my pleasure to clean for you again."

"Thanks Mich! See you in a bit?"

"Yeah! Bye Dani!"

"Bye!"

I clicked end and just sat there, numb and alone waiting for Mich to arrive. I'll get ready when I want to. Maybe I should just sit here and rot.

"Dani!" Harry shouted.

"Hmm?"

"Get ready now." He said. I guess he noticed that I've been crying again.

"Alright..."

I walked up the stairs and he whispered to me. "Tell me about it later." I nodded and proceeded to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Minutes Later (1:45 p.m.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done taking my shower and I'm fully dressed. Blank top and purple hoody. White slacks and my black and purple converse. I let my hair loose and natural. No make up of course. Just stay simple and natural.