.::Chapter 52

[@IBlameMuke: I LOVE THIS BOOK SO FÜCKING MUCH! Every time you update, even if I'm sad and unhappy, it brightens my whole day! When this book ends I don't know what I will do with my self... I love you Xx]

Hemmings side ~ 'the one who remembers the day they met'

Let's go back to my graduation ceremony, when I first laid eyes on Ashton and he was dressed as a gorgeous looking girl for reasons I was still unsure of. Besides our first encounter, it was also the same day I met his twin sister and quite frankly had no idea they were related.

Amanda Irwin was from a complete different educational district, the same one my ex best friend, Michael, started attending when he moved away. I had never seen her around my school and if so, I wouldn't work up enough nerve to talk to someone as beautiful as her. She had a group of friends from my class and therefore was invited by them to the bonfire some of the graduates were hosting at the beach, on the same evening they finished high school.

It was a casual hangout, I didn't even feel like going but my mother would of dragged me out of my bedroom and into the cold ocean if I skipped the opportunity to 'get to know people' as she recalled. Honestly, I kept thinking about 'Ash' the whole time and assumed 'she' was going to be there, given the fact that 'she' was in the ceremony, as well. Looking stunningly bashful and pretty.

That was the real reason why I got to the beach at eight something in the evening. Wearing black sport shorts to let my buddies hang free and get fresh air, some sandals I was sure they belonged to my dad because I really only had two pairs of shoes back then and they were both black converse. I also wore a crappy shirt under my black hoodie but if you ask me, I should of brought a freaking blanket since the ocean breeze slapping my face and legs made it feel like I was climbing Mount Everest butt naked.

"It's so damn cold..." I told myself, biting my bottom lip and smiling like an idiot as my eyes roamed around the area, in search for that beautiful girl I saw earlier. "I wonder if she's here..."

"Oh my gosh! Ash!" As soon as I heard that name behind me, I spun around, trying to catch a glimpse of who exactly a cute tanned girl was speaking to. "Ash! Stop staring at me, it's weird!"

She was referring to some blonde girl I wasn't able to study so well, since her back was facing me the whole time and I had to stop staring or else someone might accuse me of raping her with my eyes. Plus, she wasn't the one I wanted to meet, their hair color wasn't even the same.

Thinking so, I shrugged it off and walked a little closer to the fire so I could receive the warmth I was in need of.

'I don't think she's here...'

Just as I was about to leave the damn place and go get a burger or something so I could lie to my mom and tell her the time I spent eating like a fatty was actually me, being social at a beach gathering, a girl from my english class, her name was Kayla by the way, called after me. "Luke! Im so glad you're here! I want you to meet someone, okay?"

Now, Kayla was a very sweet girl I used to hang around with in grade nine. She and I got paired up in almost every assignment our math teacher liked to make each semester and despite her lack of intelligence, she was really cute. Her bouncy chest was practically the only thing I noticed as she jogged her way towards me. "Luke! I didn't think you'd show up! You're here alone?"

She began to look around me, trying to figure out if I brought a girl along or whatever. "...Why wouldn't I be?"

"Great, 'cause! See, I have a really cute friend who you don't know about and she saw you earlier today, thought you were cute as well so I want you guys to get to know each other! What do you say?!"