.::Chapter 49

[@LashtxnCliffxxd: THIS STORY GIVES ME MIXED FEELINGS BUT IM OK WITH THAT BC THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE LASHTON STORY (。・ω・。)(*゚ー゚)]

Irwin side ~ 'the one who starts to change'

There's always a time in life where you know you are growing up. Your actions are no longer selfish, you decide to live for both, you and your partner. You base your decisions on that. On when or how it will affect your life with your significant other...

There was a time in my life where I started to grow as a person...and it was exactly after I said 'I love you' to Luke Hemmings.

〜 "Da-da."

A word(or more like a dabble) I never expected to hear from the seven month old girl that was wrapped in my arms. She had such a beautiful face, small dimples in her chubby cheeks and crystal blue eyes, even prettier than Luke's.

Her hair was dark brown and her salmon coloured lips were sealed in a very tight pout. Her pale tiny hands lightly slapping my mouth and cheeks in enthusiasm. "Da-da, da-da!"

"Here, I'll take care of her..." After watching me struggle with the baby for more than a minute, Luke placed her bottle on the table and carried her out of my arms. "She seems to be really awake, now..."

"Da-da!" She called out to me one more time before crying at his serious expression.

Several 'oh's' and 'nope, no, no's' left his mouth right after, he didn't try to coo her or anything. All he was doing was making her cry harder, patting her back while rocking side to side. "Okay, I'm not good with kids."

"Clearly."

I was still tired from sleeping in really late and waking up earlier than planned by having a mischievous Ailyn tickle my body at eight or nine in the morning.

At first, I thought it was just Luke trying to be stupid and shoved the hand away a couple of times, groaning annoyingly, "Stop it, you dick!"

"Ooh, a dick. Are you dreaming about one?" The voice that replied to me didn't belong to the person I slept over with, that really freaked the shit out of me.

I opened my eyes in a flash, saw my ex girlfriend waving and thought about two things:

One; "Where the hell is Luke?!"

Two; "Did you do anything to me while I was sleeping?!"

She only answered 'yes' and wouldn't say anymore until I rushed out of the room in search for my...My friend. "Luke! Ailyn broke in again!!"

I heard sizzling noises from the kitchen area, I figured it could only be him so I gripped on his shoulder until she turned around to glare at me. "I'll give you five seconds to let go."

I did it under one; raising my arms up to my chest to submit defeat before I was tackled by May's over-affectionate girlfriend from behind. "Ashy! We have a favor to ask you!"

Luke, then, finally came back from the toilet room and sprinkled off the excess (clean, I hope) water that his hands had to offer on us. "What's going on? Ash, you're up already? That's...Did someone wake you up?"

Not even letting me answer, he turned to Ailyn, giving her a scolding look. "I told you not to go in my room."

"I couldn't help it! We need both of you to be up because as much as I'd like to, I can't trust you with another human being, Luke." She shrugged her shoulders once, following that was a crackling sound and a yelp from both of the girls...and me. "What the heck was that?!"