.::Chapter 41

[@IrwinxIrwin: Oh my gosh, this book has me on the edge of my seat every time. See, best book I've ever read]

Irwin side ~ 'the one who needed support'

The whole month of August, for me, was like a roller coaster full of emotions. From happiness, to sadness and madness. All over again, on repeat for thirty whole days.

It was torture.

〜 But no matter how much I claimed to suffer during those days, it wasn't as bad as the night of my great aunt's wedding. Calum found out about me and Luke thanks to an unfortunate mistake the two of us made. We kissed in a public bathroom while he was in a toilet booth, hiding from security who were asking around if anyone had seen a couple of strangers.

"Calum, I swear this is all my fauー"

"Shut up, Luke." He said the same thing I used to always say to him, it started making me feel like trash if I happened to sound the same way... "I could care less about what you do, but Ashton?"

He was livid at me for being part of it, of course. "How could you do something like that to your sister?! You're the last person I imagined to hurt her that way! What the hell is wrong with you, Ashton?! Don't you fucking care about her?!"

His rage only made me whimper in response. My body naturally freezes whenever I'm facing a frightful encounter like a fight or an arguement I wasn't expecting. It's fucking stupid, I know, but I couldn't help it. "I didn't...mean to do any of this..."

The last part came off like a soft breath, it was hard to understand and it made my friend very aggravated. "You what?! Speak up, damnit! I can't hear you!"

"He said he didn't mean to do anything." Luke stepped in, covering me with his back so I wouldn't get to see Calum anymore. "And I advice you to never try to hurt him in any way, or else you'll deal with me."

"Do you think I'm scared of a sissy boy like you, Luke?" He started to laugh loudly, "Why don't you man the fuck up, Ashton? You let your boyfriend take over like if you really need to be protected. You might be dressed like a girl, but I've never thought the role would fit you so perfー"

I kept my my eyes closed to calm myself down from all his shouting, but when I opened them, I saw the two guys fighting like a pair of wild boars, viscously trying to kill one another. "Luke! Calum! What the hell?! Just stop!"

"I knew there was something wrong with you!" In between grunts and suffocation, Calum had enough breath to yell. "Who would of known...You were gay all along?!"

"Who would of known you could be such an asshole to your own friend?!" Luke was obviously winning, but I wasn't going to stand there and cheer him on, I had to pull him away before something serious happened, all while silently praying someone would enter the restroom and help me. "Ashton never did anything to deserve your fucking comments!"

"Luke, he gets it, just stop it!" Trying to get physical was worthless, I had to find a better solution if I wanted him to let go off Calum without letting his own guard down. "If you make matters worse...I won't go out with you!"

It was like wizardry, the moment I spoke my thoughts, Luke's grip loosened and left him all defenceless; Calum took his chance and struck his fist right across Luke's face. A light cracking noise followed as my sister's ex lied on the cold flooring, completely knocked out.

"Now it's your turn." My friend wasn't himself anymore, it was unbelievable that just a few hours before that happened, he was begging me to change into a gown to pretend I was Amanda, since Ailyn couldn't do her job very well and ruined their first shot.