.::Chapter 1O

Hemmings side ~ 'the one who becomes his tutor'

"Lucas, I swear to Zeus if you don't wake the fuck up right now I will cut off your motherfucking dick and destroy it into little chunks, you piece of shit, I willー" The beautiful sound of my roommate's voice became my alarm clock on a sunny Saturday afternoon. She had been knocking on my bedroom door over and over while I opened my eyes and yawned.

"ーGod forbid that I can manage to open this door with my nail, I will give you such a beating it will make any other beating that you'd been through seem like a fucking love tap, you little bitchー" It was the beginning of her daily she-devil mood and I knew I had to put up with it, this time.

I ignored her talking shit to me while I walked out of my sanctuary to shower and she stood outside the bathroom door, too, continuously ranting and cursing. As soon as I finished getting ready I prepared breakfast for the both of us, and only then she calmed down.

It was one of my days off, I usually spent them with my girlfriend or something, but today was the day my narcissistic sociopath roommate and I did our monthly clean up and would throw out all of the crap we had under the beds, sofa and basically anywhere that had an opening to stuff our trash into.

"Luke...Your zipper is down." She pointed at my jeans as I handed her a glass of pineapple juice and laughed when I fell for her joke. "Made you look! Hahaha!"

It was hard to believe that the lame jokes came from the same person who was yelling at me like a maniac an hour ago.

Her name was May. We met in our last year of high school and started talking more during a summer fair. I got a job in charge of the biggest roller coaster there and she yelled at me at least once a day to let her cut the line every time she wanted to ride it.

I started to get in trouble when my boss found out, so I had to stand up to her once. "Get your ass back in line, scary girl."

She had bright aqua colored hair and matching green eyes, her skin was pale, too pale it made her gothic-like makeup pop. Yes, May had the aura of a psychopath and would often scare away a lot of people. Though, I underestimated her when she kicked me in my manhood and spat on me.

It's weird to talk about it but we became instant friends after she took my wallet and left me there on the floor, contemplating moments of my life where I made wrong decisions.

That was definitely the worst one, yet.

I didn't know the girl I had insulted suffered from an intermittent explosive disorder and ended up feeling sorry for her. She was actually pretty cool...When she wasn't beating you up.

No, but really, I liked that girl. She had something going on that no other female I've met had. A talent to understand guys' minds. She might of been a lost cause as a girl, but she could pass as a guy if she cut her hair, left the makeup and hid her little mosquito bites she called chest.

"So, Luke, we have to finish before dawn, I have band practice today, alright?" She gritted her teeth in boredom after she was done scarfing down half the food on the table and I shrugged.

"We could do this another day."

"No, no. If you leave anymore underwear on the floor, rats will come and make a nest out of the soiled parts."

"Then you should also stop leaving your bras all over the bathroom. I can't have my girlfriend over if you're not subtle about the fact that I live with another woman." With that, we both started the same monthly argument, over the same old things. Saying the same insults and throwing trash at eachother. "If one could even call you a woman..."