.::Chapter 12

[@shamelesslashton: yOU'RE GIVING ME CHEST PAINS! IS2G THIS FANFICTION IS LIFE! MY HEART HURTS IN A GOOD WAY, AND I DON'T CARE IF I'M LITERALLY CRYING IN PUBLIC!]

Hemmings side ~ 'the one who starts to cheat'

I came out of the bathroom all fresh and dressed up, only to find my roommate on top of Ashton and Ailyn on top of them on the floor.

"What the hell is going on?!" At first, I was pissed off that May was still home since she told me she was going to go see her friends. I wouldn't of minded, usually, but Ashton was there and I didn't wanted her to scare him off. "...Threesome?"

They all responded to me in their own way at the same time. "No!" ー "Fuck you!" ー "Why not?"

I blew air out of my mouth and grabbed a hold of May while the guests stood up. "Did you take your medication today, you witch?"

"...Not yet." A soft mumble escaped her lips and I guided her to the kitchen. My intention was to make her gulp more than what was prescribed. "Wait, Lukeー!"

"May." Ailyn stopped the both of us from walking any further. She took her hands away from mine and smiled excitedly. "I'm so glad I get to see you again!"

I backed away a few steps, since they knew each other my guess was that the latte-lover knew what she was doing. I wasn't responsible for her death wish.

"Are you alright?" Instead of worrying about May being in the kitchen, where lots of knives were located within her reach and with another human being, I was more concerned about Ashton. "Did she scared you?"

"No. I've dealt with her before...I didn't expected you to know her, though..." I assumed his next question was going to be about Michael and if I knew him, as well.

I didn't wanted to talk about it, so I changed the conversation. "What made you come so suddenly and without a warning?"

"I-It was Ailyn's idea!" He blurted, he seemed a little nervous...Or shy and embarrassed. Cute.

"Well, should I thank her, then?"

"Why would you?"

"Because I get to see you today." I winked at him, making his cheeks turn a little red. Possibly from the anger, since I just kept irritating him more and more. "So, what are we gonna do?"

"Guys!" As soon as he was about to speak, Ailyn shouted from the kitchen and pulled May with her. "We're gonna go out for a while! Play nice, okay?"

"Wait, you're taking that monster with you?" I was surprised she would even be happy about it. Even when May took her pills, she was a volcano that erupted every sixty nine seconds. "Take care of her for me, don't let her murder anyone."

Something unexplainable, then, happened. I was supposed to hear my roommate growl, yell or even feel her throwing something heavy, like the couch or a car, at me. Rather than seeing her cover her face and waving weakly at Ash and I before leaving.

"Something's up." Ashton sighed a little, then jumped like a small child when he realized we were left completely alone. "I...I should go with them, in case May kills Ailyn andー"

"So that's how its gonna be?" I pretended to pout, but I was indeed hurt by his pre-pubescent act of leaving when he feared of something. "You wanted me to get my hopes up only so you can leave after I cancelled my plans with your sister?"

"Y-You had plans with Amanda?" He paused in his stance while he thought about something. Then, his face got scrunched up again when the words I said had barely got to him. "Who said anything about getting your hopes up, anyway?! I only popped up because Ailyn made me do it!"