.::Chapter 33

[@emilygrxce: i love lashton and ive read over 100 fanfics/oneshots and let me tell you, this one is by far my most favourite!! yay!]

Irwin side ~ 'the one who becomes conscientious'

Around one in the afternoon and as he previously planned to, Luke left my home to change. He asked me to get ready as well, since part of our deal earlier was for me to tag along with him to the hospital and visit May Clifford.

Naturally, I tried contacting Ailyn to figure out if she'd like to come and see her sadistic girlfriend. I sent her texts, a voice mail and even video chatted her a few times until she answered my call; her sapped mien suddenly appearing on my screen. "Hi Ashy..."

She had such an exhausted look, her thick hair was in a messy bun and there was no sign of makeup on her face. It's not like she looked terrible, she was still pretty cute but I just wasn't used to watching her eat a huge tub of ice cream like how she was doing, "Do you have any plans today?"

"Yeah..." She paid attention to me for a short time and then focused on the television in front of her while grabbing a bunch of Oreo cookies and crumbling them into her mouth. "Why?"

"Are you...busy?" I asked, she was munching on some pizza as soon as she gulped all of the sweetness down. "Is this a bad time?"

"No, I'm just watching porn."

"Oh, well, Iー" Paused, raising one of my eyebrows at her from my phone screen. "...Porn?"

She nodded, showing me a DVD case of what she was talking about. But the only problem was that... "That's One Direction's concert movie, isn't it?"

"Its my kind of porn." She put the box away and grabbed another slice of pizza. "So, which one of them would you fuck?"

"No one. I called to ask you ifー"

"You look like a Niall kind of guy, but he's already mine so...Maybe Harry?"

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to deal with this sort of talk anyday. "Ailyn...Luke is taking us to visitー"

"Nevermind, Harry already belongs to Louis so you have two choices. Liam or Zayn. Quick! Ten seconds!"

"Ailyn! I don't want to play this game!" I tried to protest, but she was already counting down the time I had left. "No!"

"Seven! Six! Quick, Ashton you have to make a choice. Who would you fuck?! Four, three, twoー"

"Zayn! Okay?! I'll fuck Zayn, now pay attention!" As soon as I shouted that, my twin sister and Luke #2 walked into my bedroom but stopped their tracks to give me a strange look. "And by that I mean...I'll...I'll fuck him up, like in a fight..."

My ex girlfriend rolled her eyes, smiling. "Stop lying, you would be his bottoー"

I ended the video chat in a flash, panicking to know if Amanda had doubts in me after listening to that eccentric part of the conversation with Ailyn. "Uh...D-Did you want something?"

Her dog jumped on my bed and began to sniff around my ass. I pushed him away but he kept coming back while Amanda spoke. "Yeah...I wanted to talk to you...I need some advice because...Calum asked me out..."

〜 It had been long since I visited anyone in a hospital, the last time being when my mother had minor surgery for her hip. I almost forgot how cold the building's aisles were, I shouldn't of dressed so lightly in that case. "It's freezing."

Luke, who was in front of us acting as a guide, turned back and began peeling off his blue flannel much like last time in the amusement park. "Want to borrow my shirt?"