...There's More! (Answers)

Thanks so much for actually asking things omf this was fun I have to do it again before the story ends...lol some of you are just...what. THANKS FOR THE 4OK READS ILY

[HEMMINGS, LUKE]

Q: Why are you such a perv

A: Only with Ash, and it's because he has the best reactions.

Q: would u let Ash top?

A: If he asks nicely and is sure to handle it...I don't see why we couldn't try.

Q: u confusin curly q over here(ashton)

A: I'm not trying to, but it's just cute when he gets flustered.

Q: how did you feel when you fell a little on the submissive side?(Idk what chapter but the one where you were comparing hands)

A: It's scared me, I didn't feel like myself but it was only for a minute.

Q: are you gonna top or what?

A: Well I don't think there's another way with Ashton.

Q: would you ever call ashton daddy

A: ...Is that a kink of his? It would be weird...Only if he calls me 'master' sometime.

Q: Do you have a penguin kink, like are you gonna have Ashbash dress up as a penguin during sexy time

A: No, but Ash wearing a penguin suit sounds cute. As long as it makes it hard for him to move and try to run away, I win.

Q: You kinky?

A: Perhaps.

Q: Y u gotta b so r00d. Lame af but *white girl voice* YOLO *sips latte*

A: ......Latte-lover. Don't you know I'm human toooo.

Q: Why do you hate Michael?

A: He's just a jerk...I despise him, I don't see how Ash could be friends with someone like him...All he does is ruin my mood. We had something going on since we were kids, I'm pretty sure he hates me too.

Q: What do you think of Calum?

A: Nice guy, hopes he takes good care of Mandy for me.

Q: How do you think Amanda will react if she finds out about you and Ashton

A: Hopefully...She would only be angry at me. I wouldn't know what to do if she and Ash stop talking.

Q: HOW BIG IS LUKEY'S PENGUIN *WINK WINK* I MEAN YOUR JUNK

A: Why don't we ask Ashton next time?

Q: Do you think Amanda will be mad at you for cheating with her TWIN BROTHER. I mean....

A: Yes, I'm sure she will be mad. But she's not the kind to hold grudges so maybe later on she will forgive me. I pray that she will.

Q: Favourite fruit?

A: Passion fruit (; ....or an apple, not sure. Whichever Ash thinks it's okay.

Q: Lashton? Or nah? Lashton= Luke + Ashton (just in case you don't know)

A: Definitively Lashton.