.::Chapter 11

[@ShaneXJoey: you have no idea how much i scream when you update bc this book is awesome]

Irwin side ~ 'the one who is Ash'

The air between us was tense for a minute. But that minute seemed like endless hours as he awaited for my answer.

I remember thinking that there was no way he could of been talking about the day Calum and Michael dressed me up in drag. There was just no way, I was being delusional if I even sought to wonder about the chances of it being correct.

Hey, if Luke had to fall for any guy...What made me think that I had to necessarily be the first one in his book?

〜 "You're all set?" Cal fixed his green-khaki colored beanie and looked at Michael and I.

It was a little before summer started in junior year; Calum was finally going to confess to my sister, he was going to show her and everyone else his seven years of (obsessed) devotion by making Michael and I dress up like them to act out what would of happened if she had said 'yes' or 'no' to him.

If she agreed, I would jump into Michael's arms and spin around in fucking circles like idiots.

If it was the opposite, Michael would snap his fingers and have three other girls, who unsurprisingly offered their help at this, stay by his side while I fall to the ground, weeping like a dramatic little bitch.

I tried telling Cal that it was a horrible idea, especially because Michael only wanted to do it if I dressed up as a girl.

"I'm not touching any part of Ashton unless he looks like a princess." He would always say, even during practice, which resulted in Maddy lending me one of her dresses, makeup, and extensions on the official day.

I got a hundred bucks for that, so it wasn't like my shamefulness was for free. Though I must say...I did looked somewhat exactly like my sister.

"Damn. If you were a girl I would totally ask you out, man." Michael touched my exposed back and pretended to flirt by biting his lower lip at me.

"And I would totally reject you." I crossed my arms, not wanting to reveal my hairy armpits that I didn't agreed to shave or my flat guy-chest.

I was planning on changing once the whole thing was over, so I made Calum carry my backpack as we walked into the public park where my sister had told me she was gonna spend the day.

"There's a lot of people..." I took note that a few teens our age were passing by and staring at us weirdly. I couldn't help but have the feeling that there were a ton more, though. "What's going on?"

"It looks like its a...celebration?" Calum was walking ahead of me, Michael was behind us. "Hey, Mikey, why is your sister here?"

I looked to where Cal was pointing and sure enough, there was May, tying her pink hair up and walking over to us. I hid behind Calum almost immediately, besides the fact that she was quite scary sometimes, it would of been embarrassing if she saw me all dolled up. She was the kind to laugh and never forget humiliating moments...

"It's so nice of you to come see me graduate before you, Michael. But why are you dressed like a pretty boy?" She stuck out her tongue and he hissed at her like a damn cat.

"I'm not here to see you get a piece of paper and a handshake. I have more important things to do in my life."

"Ohh, like what?! Scratch your balls?!"

Calum interrupted them before they could have a chance to murder one another, "Hey, you guys can continue this later but do you know if Ashton's sister is here today?"