.::Chapter 18

[@CarrieIrwin5SOS: I read this story from México (Latin America) And I say (again) This story is the best. IN THE WORLD. Besos xx]

Hemmings side ~ 'the one who lost first'

The stages of breaking up: you cry about it, you remember the good and the bad moments of your whole relationship, every single detail of that person, you laugh at yourself at some point, asking 'why did we even break up', and then eventually, in between all those tears and best/worst wishes for the individual you separated yourself from...You get over it.

But you don't get punched in the face by that girl's stalker before you even think about crying. It's just not on the list.

"Stand up, you dipshit!" Calum, I believe was his name, kicked my hip as hard as he could to make it impossible for me to obey him. "Im just getting started!"

I knew why he showed up at my place uninvitedly, his reason was obviously Ashton's twin sister, I could tell the guy had some true feelings going on for her. I swore I felt them when his clenched hand slammed against my face again and again.

I wished him luck, but I wasn't going to fight back over an ex, chiefly if I didn't love Amanda, who was crying behind him, "Please stop! Don't hurt him anymore!"

"Calum, that's it!" Ashton's angelic voice was like a melodious harp that I would normally hear on the verge of dying. He pulled him away from me, allowing a jerk like me to live. "Stop it already!"

"Okay, again..." His friend acted more calm, I blinked a couple of times and licked my top lip, a rusty iron taste following. "Why are you on his fucking side, Ashton?!"

He pushed him down, making me stop believing that he was the guy Ash called a 'friend'. Managing to stand up, I prepared a fist and aimed it at Calum as I grabbed on to his shirt. "You're fighting me, not him."

"Don't do it, Luke!" Amanda cried even louder, by then I was sure some of my neighbors had heard the ruckus and were on the edge of calling the cops or something. "Just leave him!! Don't make it worse!"

I held his shirt tighter, slowly lifting up his weight with it. He didn't step back or tried pushing me away, he was only challenging me to punch him, "Do it, and I swear I won't go easy on you."

"Michael, can you get my sister out of here? I'll take care of them." Ashton manned up and threw an order at Clifford, only to get in between us with a calm look on his face. "Guys...Lets stop this."

"Fuck off, Ashton!" Calum pushed him aside again with the little bit of freedom he had and I couldn't hide my anger anymore. I struck his nose with all my will, knocking him out easier than expected.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, getting ready to continue with whatever he just started, but Ashton blocked me from getting any closer.

"Oh my god, Luke. What have you done?!" He gripped on his hair in disbelief and bent down to help the enemy. "You could of knocked him unconscious!!"

"Perhaps I needed to be a bit more callous."

"No! Perhaps you needed to calm the fuck down and not go with it!" He unrealistically snapped at me, when he was the only reason why I fought back. "What made you so violent all of a sudden?! You're not like that..."

It was cute he thought I was different. Sure, I might not get in many fights but it was only because I avoided them. But if they come to me, I wouldn't hesitate to go along, especially if Ashton was watching. Plus... "He insulted you."

"You didn't had to hit him. I can tell him off, myself." He kept ranting, finally helping Calum stand up, who honestly looked like he was about to pass out again from a simple hit. "Understand?"