.::Chapter 19

[@AilynD: hi everyone I love may and Johnny Depp And get ready for some drama!!! 😉]

Irwin side ~ 'the one who can't take it back'

"Until you two get back together...I refuse to see or talk to you, Luke. And I'm doing this for us, too." I had lied, and pretty damn well if you ask me because it ended up working.

Exactly two weeks after that whole incident, Luke asked Amanda out on a date. To 'talk things out', she told me...and the rest of the whole world.

Which was perfect because I didn't had to think about them making up or anything, since all of my friends and I were going to have a little kick back at Michael's almost-abandoned-home that day. I had no interest in wondering about their status.

Or rather, I was forcing myself to believe so.

〜 "This sucks." Calum threw a red dart at the ceiling of Michael's room. He had photographed faces of all his ex girlfriends and celebrities he hated taped all over the upper limit of his room. "I thought I actually had a chance with Amanda, this time..."

I reached for the big bowl of cheddar popcorn and started eating some of it, the others weren't interested in food at the moment. I couldn't say a word to my friend, my sister liked who she liked. I was never the type to give him false hope, anyway.

"Just get over her, Cal..." Michael was focusing on his laptop, he had connected it to his TV and was searching for a movie, specifically a scary one for us to watch. "I'll introduce you to some of the girls I messed around with. Just pick which ones you want from there."

He pointed at the ceiling, making the three of us inspect the girls on the photos.

"I can't decide whether I want the blonde one with a green moustache or the one with bright red hair that has horns on her head." Jokingly, he picked two of them and laughed at the badly drawn additions Michael had made with a sharpie, "Yeah, I think I'll go with the horny girl, hah."

"Nice, Cal." I said, munching on corn kernel.

Our friend suddenly clapped his hands once in approval, it sounded really loud and surprised us. "Found one! It looks scary, right?"

"Is it in Japanese...?" As Calum tried to read the tiny symbols on the screen, that was actually the summary for the movie, I got a text from the weirdest girl I ever met.

Ailyn: We're outside and I brought coffee, so u know what that means. It means I love Johnny Depp.

"I'll be back. The girls are here." I put both, the bowl of popcorn and my cell phone away from me before unwillingly standing up to walk downstairs and open the front door. "Hey."

The couple that greeted me back were polar opposites. "Hi, Ash!!" ー "Kill me."

A lot of things can happen in two weeks. Calum confessed to me that he saw May and Ailyn kiss on the day he was supposed to go out with my ex. He was just there to make Michael's sister jealous but he wasn't really mad about being used. He got to see two good-looking chicks kiss, what kind of guy would be mad at that?

Though, I'm scared to admit I wasn't interested in hearing the details.

To make things short, the girls who became part of our group were dating and only Cal and I knew about it. May forbid us to say anything to her brother and I wasn't sure if she had told Luke, but it's not like it mattered.

He and I stopped talking after that certain call.

〜 "Here, Ashy, help me take this upstairs." My ex handed me the tote bag she was holding, it had the cover of Rolling Stones' Johnny Depp issue printed on the fabric. It was heavy as hell, was she carrying bricks?!