.::Chapter O9

[@lashton-justcum-out: ive read this whole story without going out of it to check on other stories. this book is simply amazing and makes me feel so much happiness (which is nice since i usually only feel either anger or sadness). this story is probably one of the best ive ever read.]

Irwin side ~ 'the one who starts wondering'

"So...You saw it?" Ailyn hid her chirpy giggles by covering her mouth and making some unattractive choking noises. "You saw his...thing?"

"I'm going to kick you out of my room and never allow you back in." I warned her, throwing a glare her way. "Shut up for a moment. Let me explain..."

"What size was he, 'causeー" I knew she was going to continue to say something utterly stomach-churning, so I covered my ears and watched her make some funny faces and directed a show with her hands to symbolise the sizes of the ones she had seen or something. By the time she calmed down, I uncovered them. "ーBut since then I haven't slept with him, so..."

"What?" I wasn't listening to anything she said, so that last part kind of caught me a little off guard.

She instantly replied, confused as well. "What?! N-Nothing...What?"

After an awkward silenced moment, I sighed. "Anyway..."

〜 The moment after Luke abhorrently kissed me, she sent me a long ass text message while I was walking home. She explained to me that she had a feeling the 'rumor' about me was true but she wasn't expecting that kiss to happen right before her eyes.

I replied to her, asking if we could meet up somewhere just to talk about it in private, and guess what? She was already outside my door when I got home.

"I couldn't wait..." She shrugged lightly, her tone impeachable. "I'm sorry...I just...Really want to know what's going on."

We ended up talking inside my room. I guess I had a lot of things to get off my chest...There was no way I could hide my thoughts regarding it with her, anyway. She happened to see the first part of the strange moment. "I just...I think he's acting weird."

Ailyn didn't asked the reason why I wanted to break up with her, she didn't even interrupted me or made a shocking remark when I told her the truth. Luke's plan was only so she would dump me.

She was far more interested in his sexuality than anything else in this world. "So tell me...Do you think he's...Like, gay?"

"He's been dating my sister for months, I'm sure she would of noticed something so intense on the first date..." I lazily replied to her, I felt quite tired after sobbing from anger. Ailyn couldn't really see me, my room was dark and I wasn't making any weird noises except for sniffing.

Maybe she figured it out earlier, but just didn't asked about it. Of course not, all she wanted to talk about was Luke. "Well...Some people are great at hiding it, you know? Hiding their real feelings and stuff..."

I simply shrugged, trying to compose a reply but she gasped, scaring my ideas away. "What if he's using your sister as a decoy?!"

"This isn't some kind of sport, youー"

"Shh, shh, shh!!" She covered my mouth and nose with one of her vanilla scented hands and placed her index finger over her lip to signal me to be quiet. "I hear someone..."

We tried not to make much noise and listened carefully. My sister got home and she was talking to someone; who was Luke. I peeled Ailyn's hand out of my face and stood up from my twin-sized bed. "I'm hungry. Want something to eat?"