.::Chapter 32

[@mina518: THIS IS LIKE THE BEST LASHTON FANFIC IVE READ .THIS IS LITERALLY LIFE!!!!]

Hemmings side ~ 'the one who keeps waiting'

"Hey, Luke! Have you seen that big truck over there?!" Michael pulled me into his street, that was only across mine, and pointed at two humongous yellow vehicles that were parked outside his home. "I'm moving today!"

My eyes widened, not at the news but at the size of the cars. "Whoa! So cool!"

"Right?! And these men are helping my dad put all of our furniture inside! Look, that's my bed right there!!"

We watched two young guys, who seemed about nineteen at that time, carrying Michael's bed that was shaped like a red car. They carried a princess-themed one inside as well, but not before exclaiming that someone bit one of the guys' ankle. "Small girl! Get out of here!"

Michael's little sister ran around the trucks, laughing and holding a lighter that belonged to their father, the workers chased after her while Mikey and I walked back to my front door nonchalantly. "Are we still going to hang out?"

"Of course." He shot a bright smile at me, "Our parents are still friends, and so are we! So that means we'll come visit many times a week and oh! We still have school together."

"Riiiiight...School, heh..." Not trying to sound pessimistic about the whole thing, I forced myself to smile. "So...We're still gonna play videogames and all?"

"Yeah, sure. Luke...Are you okay? It looks like you want to cry."

I touched one of my cheeks and felt a drop of hot water that left my right eye. I never really sense them coming, it was weird, "Oh...Um it's my allergies...I forgot to take my medicine this morning, I'll go tell my mー"

"Luke." He pulled me back by the wrist when I tried to go inside, he always held me so strongly, it sometimes left a mark. "Let's go to your room right now and play before I leave."

Nodding once, I guided him where he wanted to go, ignoring our mothers' goodbyes in the kitchen and locked my door.

I knew we weren't going to play or talk...Or do anything we usually did. He was just going to hug me while I cried, then tell me things were going to be alright. After that he would just crash his lips with mine a couple of times, at least until I stopped crying like a little bitch.

That was the best kind of consolation I could ever get, back then.

〜 Mrs. Irwin's alarm clock woke me up from that reminiscing dream, much like the night before. It was five fifty on a Sunday morning and my eyelids felt heavier than usual. Almost as if they were glued together, I couldn't really open them.

"Ashton..." I called out his name in a whisper, he was sleeping soundly in his bed while I tried standing up from the hard carpet flooring. That's what I got for trying to have sex with him in the bathroom, I admit.

He did a good job sneaking me into his room, though. He pretended like they were out of clean towels and told his sister to search for some in their mother's room. While she was gone, he begged a lazy Calum to go check on their dog and as soon as he stood up, I had to run into Ash's room along with him.

It was a risky mission, Amanda could of came out of the master bedchamber and see us, but she was so busy trying to look for a simple piece of cloth that wasn't there. Ashton had told me they were all dirty, so I pretty much had to dry myself with the one he finished using and it was already damp as hell.

Not to mention, every single layer of my clothes was pretty much soaked, too. So Ash had to let me borrow a pair of clean underpants and a shirt while he washed/dried my clothes for the night. I joked around with him about sharing his bed for the second time and how I was going to take away his virginity and stuff.