.::Chapter O6

[@HannaPonto: THIS BOOK IS LIFE EVERYDAY I LOOK AT MY NOTIFICATIONS AND PRAY THAT YOU UPDATES THIS BOOK IS A PART IF MY LIFE]

Hemmings side ~ 'the one who's his savour'

Ashton Irwin, my girlfriend's older twin brother. The only person I ever met in this world that doesn't try hard to impress anyone.

However, he was always frowning on the inside. Unhappy, his state of mood did not match his looks and way of acting.

I tossed and turned myself over and over in bed, not being able to stay put until I texted him. "Maybe he's free today..."

When he called and confirmed my wish that he was, I instantly stood up and went to pick an outfit I could use after work. For once, I was the one freaking out over what to wear.

I was the person trying to impress him.

〜 The seating he chose was perfect. It was a bit isolated from the others, no one would notice us unless we talked loudly. He probably chose it because of that.

We ordered, and I made sure to pay so he would speak to me about something personal. Unlike the other time, where I had to tell him something embarrassing about myself.

"Once, there was a girl in sixth grade, who I dated for about...Four months, right? But during those whole four months, she thought I was someone else." He started to speak, and I slowly lost interest in the story. It just wasn't what I had in mind.

The term about him 'being someone else' still got to me, but his tale was illogical to the rest. The day I first laid eyes on Ashton Irwin, was the day of my graduation. Why couldn't he talk about that instead of his stupid ex girlfriend?

Surely, it must of been more humiliating to dress up as a girl for whatever reason, than to date a person who didn't even know who he was.

He stopped talking, waiting for me to say something, but I just shot him somewhat of a glare, it was between that and a kind grin.

His pupils were dilated and it's surrounding light, just like Amanda's. He unconsciously licked his lips, a habit he shares with his sister.

He looked and acted so much like my gorgeous girlfriend. But for whatever reason, in my head, he was even more desirable than her.

I asked why he hadn't noticed sooner that the girl he used to date didn't even know she was dating him. Then, I asked how he felt about the whole misunderstanding.

Our food came by, it was being carried by a lady who I scanned to see she was about three years older than me. I pretended like I didn't see her flirt while Ashton responded. "It was sixth grade...I don't think I gave a damn..."

Of course he didn't. But what about now? What if someone happens to like him because of his misleading appearance? Ashton was cute, put him in a dress and smudge some makeup on that face, along with a wig and...

Even I would fall in love.

It was funny, because I felt like I already did, almost a year ago. "What if...It happened again, now that you're older...?"

My question sent mixed signals to him. He made an expression that only I could read, 'The fuck are you saying, Luke?'

It was the same face Amanda would make whenever I surprised her with words. "I'm pretty sure before meeting a person I'll say that my name is Ashton from now on..."

That wasn't what I meant, God, why did I had to be so bad at expressing myself? Inside my head, I cursed my lack of comprehending my own persona over and over until I calmed down. "Hey, Ashton? Was there ever a time where...You start to doubt yourself?"