Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V.

We're watching  Family Guy, my favorite show of all time, and Dani is getting really curious about the show. The show is cool, awesome and extreme, but it's not for innocent eyes like Dani's and Niall's. I guess this show is S.P.G. (Strongly Parental Guidance) and there is no adult here, except Danielle and Louis and El. 

Who's going to answer her questions? Questions about the gross stuff on the show. I'm not sure if she'll ask but I'm not good at answering those kind of questions. Let's just hope she doesn't ask any.

"Why are they naked?" She asked.

"Uhm... it's a party." I lied. This is why I'm not good with this kind of stuff.

"What kind of party?"

"It's a uhm... a birthday party.."

"Why do they get naked on a birthday party? And why don't we do that on  our birthday parties?"

"It's really not for children, like us."

"But there's a baby there and 2 kids too. Are you lying to me?"

"Uhm... those are just uhm... their imaginary friends."

"But how can their neighbors see them?"

"They're all just crazy."

"Maybe but I want to know!!"

"Dani, it's not good for you to know those stuff, cause you're only 15." Liam warned her. Thank you Liam. I was all out of ideas.

"You guys are 18 except Harry!" She pointed to me. She's right, I'm only 17.

"Well yeah, but he's sorta green, if you know what I mean." Louis smirked at Dani.

"Eww!!" Dani shrieked getting a pillow and hitting Louis.

"Pillow fight!" Justin shouted, and started to hit Niall.

"You're gonna pay for that Justin!" Niall hit Justin back.

Then I noticed that Dani stopped and moved up to her room. I think she needs me more than ever right now. I followed her upstairs while no one would notice me leaving. I opened her door slowly and sat right next to her.

"Dani, please smile. It hurts seeing you frown."

"Well, why does everything have to effect me?"

"Dani, life is like uhm... stars. The more you can't see them, the more hope you gain."

"I guess, and I think you're becoming like Zayn. And it's creepy."

"I know right!" I did a sassy girl voice.

"Harry, if you're becoming a girl then, you should change your name to Harrah Styles."

 "Maybe, maybe not. And if I do why would I change my name to that?"

"Well it rhymes with Hannah and I used to watch Hannah Montana. You know, Miley Cyrus, yeah."

"Oh yeah, I liked Hannah Montana but they canceled the show."

"I know right! But have you watched the movie yet?"

"No, not yet."

"What?!"

"Uhm... yeah, I haven't watched it yet."

"If you haven't watched it yet, then let's go and buy the DVD."

"Alright, let's go!"

"Leggo!"

We went out of the room and rushed downstairs. And everyone was still pillow fighting. They didn't see us, wow that's a shock. Oh well, I wanna watch the movie now!