Ch. 15 Preparations

Can you believe my baby is finally getting married!? I’m talking about Drew…haha! After all this drama between the blessing and vampires I’ve been waiting for them to tie the knot!

Oh and I dedicated this chapter to redranger because he's been such a great wattpad friend! Thanks and remember to give me a shout out when your famous!

*****************************

Haylynn’s POV

My wedding was tomorrow and a thousand emotions were flying through me. The hospital let Camilla and the twins come home today because of the vampire threat. The family decided to bury Mr. Brentwood this morning because they felt Mr. Brentwood would prefer it that way. It was a quick and simple funeral because of the vampire threat but it was still nice. Drew said a few words about Mr. Brentwood that sounded sincere.

Emphasis on the word sounded because I didn’t let Drew say what he really wanted to. Mom didn’t cry during the funeral because she cried all night. I walked out of the nail shop and bumped into someone. “I’m sorry,” I said as I looked up. “Oh it’s ok,” someone said. Phoebe raised her head and gave me an apologetic smile.

Phoebe and I needed to have a serious talk. “Phoebe are you busy tomorrow,” I asked. “No,” she said. I noticed that Phoebe started to tense up. “Well I’m marrying Drew tomorrow and I wanted to make something clear,” I said while staring Phoebe down. “Listen I know what you’re going to say because I’ve been in your situation before,” Phoebe said.

I raised my eyebrow and Phoebe rose up her hands in peace. “I’m not that type of girl Haylynn. Drew was my past and he’s happy. We’re nothing more than old childhood friends,” Phoebe said. “Best friends and that’s why I need you to do me a favor,” I said.

Phoebe lowered her hands and I smiled. “I want to personally invite you to the wedding. Drew and I would love it if you came,” I said. Phoebe was startled at first but smiled. “Ok. I’ll be there. Thank you very much Haylynn,” she said and I walked down the street smiling. There was no way I couldn’t invite her. I know Phoebe took care of Drew when I couldn’t and I didn’t want there to be any bad feelings between us.

*********************

 “Set the tents over here please,” I exclaimed. I looked around and was thankfully that Drew’s family had this much space. “What about the chairs,” some man asked. “Over here,” I pointed to my right. “The arches,” someone asked. “In front of the chairs please! Let’s not ask pointless questions,” I said and walked around.

Overall everything was running smoothly. No one arrived yet but I’m not someone who waits. I took a nap after getting my nails done but when I woke up, Drew was gone. I didn’t worry that much because I had my own problems to take care of. “That is not blue! It’s purple! Send them back and have more by tomorrow morning,” I exclaimed.

“Sis,” someone exclaimed and I looked back as someone hugged my leg. “Hailey baby,” I exclaimed as I picked up Hailey. “Hey Haylynn,” Nick said walking toward me hands intertwined with Abby’s. “Surprise,” someone said while kissing my cheek. I looked up and Drew was smirking. “Thank you,” I said and walked toward Abby.

“Did you get the dress,” I asked. “Lisa sent it and Abby is going to wear it for you. She hates it,” Nick said and Abby nodded. Well Lisa did pick the dress so it’s probably something girly. “Sorry about that. Go inside the house and relax. I’ll need you to do a few things later,” I said.