Ch. 2 How I fell for him. Literally...

Let me know if I have any errors please!

*************

We drove for a while without distractions. It was just Drew and I in a car and the passing of scenery. Is he mad at me? I looked over and Drew was staring ahead. I bit my lip and concentrated on the road. A liquid hit my car window. "Aww man," I exclaimed. He looked over and said, "What?" "It's raining," I exclaimed.

"Do you have a problem with rain," he asked. I took a calming breath and said, "I love it actually. It's soothing but I have to drop you off and you'll catch a cold running through the woods to get to your cabin." "Well you could go into the woods and drop me off," he said. "No can do. My baby has to be handled with special care. It's falling apart already." "I can fix that," he said and I looked over at him.

"Oh really now? So you can fix what would normally cost 1,400 bucks," I asked. "Sure. I'd do it for you," he said. I started to blush. He would do it for me? I don't know why but that made me feel good. "I don't want you to go out of your way," I said. "It won't be. I want to help you," he said. I grinned on the opposite side of him so that he couldn't see. I sighed and said, "Fine. Let's go to the diner and get something to eat first. Is that ok? Maybe by that time the rain will slack up." "I'll go anywhere with you," he said. I smiled and continued driving.

We pulled up at the diner in about 10 minutes and stepped out of the car. We made a dash for the entrance and sat at a booth. "You're wet," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Of course. It's called rain. And besides look at yourself," I said and he shrugged. He got up and sat on my side. "What do you think you're doing," I asked and then he put his arm around me. "This," he said confidently. I rolled my eyes but I secretly enjoyed it. He gave off so much body heat that it felt toasty in his arms. It took all of my will power not to snuggle him.

"Hi welcome to Greg's. Would you like the sweetheart special," some blonde girl asked. She had big boobs and a small waist. Her face was nice so I guess she would seem hot. I was about to protest about the sweetheart special but Drew said, "Yes thank you. And two sprites please." Then she walked away. I stared at him kind of pissed off. "What's wrong," he asked. "I don't want people get the wrong idea about us," I said. "What is the right idea," he asked. I stared at him a little embarrassed but still mad. "Ok. I'm sorry. What would you like? I'll change it for you if you want," he said. "I'll share the sweetheart special with you and have a sprite," I said. He looked at me and grinned.

"Here you go," the waitress said and then she put the food down. She touched Drew's arm and whispered something in his ear before winking and bouncing away. "Was she a friend," I asked. How slutty is she? I didn't think this was hooters. Drew raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you jealous," he asked. "Please! As If! I could...well...have any guy I wanted," I said with a little less confidence than normal. Hell yeah I was jealous. How am I jealous when we aren't even together? "Is that so," he asked and then took a sip of sprite. Then I started to get mad.

"That's so! I don't know who you think you are trying to act like my boyfriend or something. We aren't even friends! I just met you! Do I look that dumb? You can have any call girl in this joint and I wouldn't care! Understand," I exclaimed. It was then that I realized that I was right in his face. I saw his face turn to sadness and then anger. "Do you think that's the kind of guy I am," he demanded. "I wouldn't know! I've just met you," I said. "Fine," he screamed and started shaking. Then he got up and walked away. He's got another thing coming if he thinks that he's going to leave me and have the last word.

I run out of the diner and spot him near the side of the building. Well it was more like I saw his shadow. He was punching something. "Drew! What do you think you're doing," I demanded. I turned the corner and he was punching the wall. There was a small dent there. Dang he worked out like a professional. I saw that he was shirtless and I wanted to eat him up. "You need to go," he said. I stepped back because I felt like I should but I shook my head of that thought and walked closer. "I don't take orders. Especially from you," I said. "Well than fine! Do whatever the hell you want," he screamed.