Ch. 10 How I fell for him. Literally...

Ok this is in Vegas and it's a bit....adult. Nothing to...specific but I did put a few...suggestive things in. Yeah so just enjoy!

Haylynn's POV  

I woke up and I was under Drew. What happened last night? I remember the crawl and a lot of kissing went on. Oh my gosh! I kissed a girl and I think I liked it! I looked at my arm and there were some numbers and the name Nat. Did I kiss a he she? No...she was a girl. I felt her breast. Maybe it's short for Natalie or Natasha. "Drew," I whispered and he didn't move. "Drew," I exclaimed and he slowly opened his eyes. "What happened," he asked and then looked down at us.

We were still naked and he looked confused. I can have fun with this. "Oh wow Drew last night was so amazing! I've never felt that way before," I said and he blushed. "Um...yeah...me too," he said. "But the way you oh god! I wonder if the people next door heard us. The headboard was doing that and the way you screamed my name. Oh my gosh it was amazing," I said and kissed his lips. His face was turning red!

I started to laugh and he looked confused. "What," he asked. "We didn't do anything. You fell asleep," I said and he cursed. Well whatever. Good thing he fell asleep or else I would've regretted it. "So what now," he asked. "I don't-Oh my god my head!" My head was killing me! What the hell!? "Yeah it's called a hangover Halo," he said. "Shut up! You're too loud!" "So that means I won," he said. I gritted my teeth and said, "This means nothing." I feel like someone is scrapping a chalkboard in my mind.

"Fine. I guess you just want bacon, and French toast, and thick fluffy buttery waffles with greasy hash browns, and-," I cut him off by throwing up next to the bed. There was a pan there like it was waiting for me to puke. Only in Vegas. "Should I continue," he asked. "Please! Don't say anymore," I said. "So you admit defeat," he asked. I was quiet and thanks god he was. "La la la la. La la la la. Elmo's World," He started to sing but I screamed. "Fine! Fine! I lost! You won! Just shut up! I feel sick," I said and threw up again. Why did I have to lose?

He kissed my hair and got off the bed. "Why aren't you like me," I asked. He tuned back and gave me a sexy smile. "It's a werewolf thing," he said. I showed him how I felt by puking again. "Get some rest Haylynn. You'll feel better in about 6 hours," he said. "How do you know," I asked. "The tea will be ready then. You'll feel brand new. Mom's recipe." I closed my eyes and let sleep take me. Thank God he was quiet.

Drew's POV  

Before you say anything it's not my fault. Sure I fell asleep but fuck! That was some strong stuff! I'm surprised she isn't crying. I'm a werewolf and eyes are still stinging. I looked at Haylynn and she was sleeping. Thank god. I walked over and fixed her covers. She looks so peaceful. Maybe I should've given her the drink before we went to the crawl. Oh well. I fixed the tea mix and let it sit. It has to age or something. I'm sure mom used a big word but I'm not a healer. I'm just a healer's son. I walked outside and made a few calls. I saved Hunter for last.  

"Hello," he asked.  

"Yeah Hunt. It's me Drew."  

"Where are you? Is Haylynn with you," he asked.  

"Yeah. We're fine. What's wrong?"  

"I just have a bad feeling," he said.  

"About what," I asked.  

"They're just too quiet. Did you speak to him yesterday?"  

"Of course. I handle my business Hunt."  

"I know. I was just checking. Put's my mind at ease ya know?"  

"Sure whatever Hunt. Listen. We're gonna be home tonight. So whatever craziness you're doing, end it."