Ch. 6-Yacht

Hey guys! This chapter is a little short but the suspense is needed! Also the video on the side is new (it just came out today) and its halarious! Check it out when you have time! Well I think your ready for this chapter now! Here you go!

 ******************************************

Haylynn's POV

"Where does this money come from," I asked. Drew and I are on a small private yacht. It reminded me of the boat that people rent for adult parties because it had everything from Jacuzzi to stripper pole. It had a small staff too. "Don't worry," Drew said snuggling closer to me. Drew and I decided to sit together on the bench and look at the stars.

I took my shoes off as soon as I sat down. I'm sure Drew won't mind. "Do we even need to talk," Drew asked kissing my forehead. I was tempted to say no because of the way I feel in his arms. I feel so happy with Drew. I sigh and say, "We do."

"Ok, I'm listening Halo," Drew whispered. I shivered at the name but held it together. I don't want to seem like the girl who melts at her lover's touch. Emphasis on the word seem. When Drew touches me, fireworks go off and I know Drew feels them too by the look in his eyes. That doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on him though. "You left and I still don't forgive you. Do you know how scared I was? Then you didn't even call," I said.

"I didn't want to worry you. I had a lot of work," Drew said rubbing my arm with his thumb. I took a deep breath and asked, "What exactly did you do?" Drew shook his head slightly and I rolled my eyes. "Will you ever tell me about the werewolf business you do," I asked. Drew paused and stared at the stars. While he stared at the stars, I stared at the stars in his eyes.

"Perhaps," Drew whispered. Well I should take what I can get. I finally calmed down enough and let my body rest on Drew's completely. "Relaxed now," Drew asked. "For now. I know you'll ruin it somehow," I said and smiled. Drew leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back.

I pulled back just enough to whisper, "Did you miss me?" Drew closed his eyes and said, "Every second of every day. All I could think about was having you here. Doing just this. I wanted to touch you, to kiss you, and to let you know I love you." Drew opened his eyes and I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong," I asked. Drew shook his head lightly and said, "I don't know what I did to deserve you." I smiled and said, "You went to catholic school." Drew smiled and picked me up. "That I did," he said and we walked up the stairs.

"Where are we going," I ask. "Do you have to know everything," Drew asked teasing. "It's just the natural order of things," I replied but was silent the rest of the way up. I wonder what he's up to now. "Close your eyes," Drew whispered. I did as I was told until Drew kissed my lips. I still didn't look until Drew said, "Open them my love." I gasped slightly when I saw the sight. "I heard that," Drew said and put me down.

"Our little secret," I whispered and took in everything. At the top of the boat, was a private dinner-for-two table. A bottle of champagne and a white rose was on the table. The deck was scattered with black and white rose petals. There was a CD player and a soft melody playing in the air.