Ch. 18 How I fell for him. Literally...

Haylynn's POV  

"Am I missing something," I asked. The lady named Epiphany walked up to me and she was very tall and slender. She had a blonde hair and a short, Paris Hilton cut. She was wearing black leather pants, red heels, and a red fashion-off the shoulder jersey. I could tell she's the sports type but that also meant that she's stronger than she looks. She gave of an intimidating vibe that I just couldn't shake.

"You are but it won't be for long. I promise," Epiphany said. She grinned at me and said, "Just wait. It'll be nice and painful." I shook with fear and she giggled. "Where are we," I asked. "In my home. Well under my home to be exact," she said. Pip turned to Lisa and said, "Darling you still look the same. Too preppy to get mud on your pink skirt." "Pip where have you been," Lisa asked. Pip growled and walked towards Lisa. She slapped Lisa's cheek and Lisa's head turned to the side. Pip stared at Lisa with disgust and said, "Shut up! I left for a reason."

"Oh yeah? To abandon our family? Do you know how much mom cried over you!? No you don't! You were too busy being dead," Lisa exclaimed. Hold on. Who abandoned who's family? Pip was about to say something but Abby screamed. We all turned to look at her and Abby was crying. Pip walked closer to Abby and stood behind her. She started to brush Abby's hair with her hand. "You have such pretty hair," Pip said and leaned closer to Abby's ear. Abby started to shake and Lisa said, "Leave her alone." "Oh I don't think I will. She'll be the doll I never got. You always got the dolls with long hair," Pip said.

"That's only because mother thought you were sportier," Lisa exclaimed. Wait a second! "A-Are you sisters," I asked in shock. Pip smiled and said, "We are. We're twins in fact." I looked back and forth between them and couldn't believe my eyes. They really were twins. Lisa was the shapelier twin while Pip was the slender one. Elisabeth and Epiphany. "B-but this doesn't make sense. You're so...athletic like," I said.

Pip laughed and said, "I had to be different somehow. The guys all wanted her, she had the grades, the perfect stay at home daughter and what was I? The rebel naturally. I was the tom boy, the delinquent, the twin who should've never been born!" "That isn't true! We all loved you! The whole pack," Lisa said. "Shut up," Pip said and put her hands over her ears. She closed her eyes and said, "Just shut up! Mom said it herself! If only she had Elisabeth. Perfect Elisabeth! There was no reason for me except to keep Elisabeth perfectly happy!"

Pip put her hands down slowly and balled them into a fist. "But no more. I'm the stronger one, I'm the faster one, and you even changed into a wolf first! Do you know how happy mom was!? She would always say, "Why can't you be more like your sister?" Now I'll have no sister," Pip said. "You wouldn't kill me. Just let us go," Lisa said but Pip hit her cheek. Pip moved so fast that I barley saw it. "Stop it! You're family," I exclaimed. Pip laughed and said, "Family doesn't mean crap. Do you think my family cared about me? No. When I left I used to kept tabs on the pack. It seems like mom and dad did so much better only raising the perfect daughter." "I wasn't perfect," Lisa said and Pip punched her jaw. Blood trickled slightly out of Lisa's mouth and Pip turned to me. "Piss me off and you'll get the same. My punch can kill a human like you. Got it," she asked. I nodded in agreement and Pip smiled.

"See Elisabeth? Why can't you cooperate like little...whoever this is," Pip asked. "She has a name you know," Lisa said. "Yeah well I was only concerned with you. The other two were just a bonus. I think I'll start by killing the red head. Time is money you know," Pip said and walked closer to Abby. Abby's eyes turned to fear and her cheeks started to turn red. "Abby you need to breath," I said. She nodded and took deep breaths. It helped a little but she started to shake when Pip touched her.

"What's your name sweetie? Tell me," Pip said. Abby just stared ahead breathing hard. As long as she doesn't talk or feel emotions, she should be fine. "Fine. Don't tell me. I can figure it out for myself," Pip said and touched her hand. Abby started to scream and I was just staring in horror. "Abby! Abby what's wrong," Lisa asked. Finally Abby stopped screaming and fell limp. Pip pulled back and smiled. "So...Abby Jahanara Woodheart 15 years old. You have a lovely mate Nick and was planning to imprint with him tonight. Sorry to ruin your plans," Pip said. "H-how did you do that," I asked.