Ch.10-Mates Forever

I decided to just go with the mating scene since my story has always been pg-13.

*******************

Haylynn's POV

I woke up feeling terrible. I remembered everything and sat up in panic. I had to save everyone. "Calm down," someone said wrapping their arms around me. I tensed and looked back only to see Drew's concerned face. My mouth was open and I felt like crying. I touched his face carefully not believing it was him.

"Stop tricking me Trey," I whispered and Drew sat up. "It's not a trick Haylynn. I'm here and everything's going to be alright. Trey's dead and Hailey stayed behind. We lost a lot of werewolves but everything ended," Drew said. "Are we dead," I asked and Drew shook his head no.

"We're alive Halo. When you fainted I carried you here. I told the others through the bond to fall back and they know what happened," Drew said. "Everyone must blame me. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Y-you don't love me anymore. I-I'm just going to go," I said and tried to get out of bed.

Drew growled and pushed me down. "Never. You are never leaving again," Drew said. I started to cry. "You hate me this much? Drew I'm sorry. I didn't remember anything about us," I said and Drew crushed his lips on mine. Static ran through me as I ran my fingers through his hair. Drew pulled my face closser to his and I enjoyed every second. "I've missed you. I've wanted you in my arms. I'm never letting you go Haylynn. Everyone's fine with what happened. Everyone knows it wasn't your fault. You just have to accept that," Drew said trying to get through to me.

"I can't. I've hurt you enough. Drew you just need to let me go because trouble follows me everywhere. All those headaches in my head were because of your pain and I didn't even know who you were! I'm a terrible mate," I said. "No. It's not your fault. Haylynn I love you and even if I knew all this would have happened, I would have wanted to marry you. I still want to be your husband. Haylynn you are my world and when you're not next to me, everything goes dark," he said.

I stared at Drew and admitted, "I don't know what to say." How could he still love me? "Don't say anything. Just accept me, please, because I love you and my life has been hell without you. You were always running through my mind and I could always hear your voice. That drove me insane but I never gave up on us. Please don't give up on me," Drew said with tears in his eyes.

"How are you still perfect when I'm nowhere close," I asked. Drew kissed my lips lightly before saying, "You're perfect to me. That's all that should matter." I pulled Drew closer and tried to accept Drew. Drew still loved me so I should have been able to love him back. I'm just not good with emotions. I don't like to feel. I remembered how all Tala Akai wanted was to feel like humans do. She didn't know how hard that was to do.

Drew pulled back when he noticed something was wrong. "What is it? Y-you don't love me anymore," Drew asked and I saw his whole world crash through his eyes. I looked away and touched my ring. It was shining brightly and I smiled. "Drew while I was with the vampires I was trying to figure out what was special about this ring. It was always changing colors dimly. When I tried to think, I had bigger headaches," I said.

I looked up at Drew and there was fear in his eyes. "It's shinning bright now Drew. I love you very much and if you want, I'd be happy to be your wife," I said. Drew's eyes sparkled and he hugged me. "Of course. You're what I've always wanted Haylynn. I promise that I'll never let you go," he said. Drew looked into my eyes and I nodded already knowing.