Ch. 12 How I fell for him. Literally.

Sorry for the time gap. Please forgive me. I promised a juicy scene and that's what you're gonna get. I wonder what makes it juicy. Read and find out. Au revoir!

UGH! I give up! I was looking for the name of the girl that Haylynn beats up in Volleyball practice. Did I upload that piece? IF I did can you great fans tell me her real name? I'm just gonna call her Joyce for now.

******************************************

Haylynn's POV

We stopped right outside of the door when Hailey said, "Mom's gonna be mad." I looked at Drew and he shrugged. What kind of help is that? "No she won't. Your mom loves you," I said. Hailey took a deep breath and opened the door. "Did you find her," someone exclaimed. A lady came from out of the living room and rushed to Hailey. "Oh Drew thank god! Hailey mommy and daddy were so worried about you," she said. "Are you her mother," I asked. The lady stood up holding Hailey and nodded. "Yes. I'm Laura," she said and kissed Hailey's head. "Mom! Stop," Hailey said. Laura looked me over and I smiled lightly. She gave a light smile and turned her full attention back to Hailey.

"Honey you had mommy and daddy worried," Laura said. Hailey buried her head into Laura's shoulder and Laura sighed. "Please come in and have a seat," Laura. We went in and sat on the couch. Laura sat opposite of us with Hailey. "Thanks again for bringing Hailey home. Everyone went out looking for her," Laura said. "I was wondering where they were," Drew said. Laura pulled Hailey back and made Hailey look at her. "Hailey angel, where were you," she asked. You could see the worry in Laura's eyes.

"I was in the forest and the sis found me," Hailey said. Laura looked confused. "Who is sis," she asked. Hailey pointed to me and I smiled lightly. Laura studied me and I started to feel uncomfortable. "She's my mate," Drew said. Laura sighed and then covered Hailey with kisses. Hailey squirmed under her mother and broke loose to come sit on my lap.

"Thank you for finding her. What's your name," Laura asked. "Haylynn," I said and she smiled. "Well Haylynn welcome to the pack. My husband is still searching for Hailey so I should let the pack know she's been found. Hailey honey go in the kitchen. Mommy will make lunch." Hailey jumped up and turned to face me. "Sis do you have my present," Hailey asked. Oh shit.

"It's a surprise remember? I'll bring it to you after lunch. Be a good girl for your mommy until I get here," I said. She shrieked and gave me a hug before running into the kitchen. Laura laughed lightly and said, "She adores you. She's doesn't really take well with other. Because of her gift you know. I'm glad she has you." She stood up and shook my hand. "I'm glad to be here," I said and I stood up. Drew followed. "Goodbye Drew! Goodbye Haylynn," Laura said and we walked out of the house.

"So do you have a gift for her," Drew asked. I broke out into a run to the car. I jumped in and put the keys in the ignition. Drew was on the passenger side and I hit the gas. "Not really but the mall always helps." I said.

*****************

"I love it," Hailey exclaimed. She screamed and then ran around the room. What type of lunch did she have? "I'm glad you like it. Do you need me to put it on you," I asked. She replied by jumping up and down while smiling. I smiled and took the necklace from her hand. It was a heart shaped, spun glass necklace. I thought it was so cute at the store and would fit her perfectly. I put it on her and she held it in her hands.

"It's so smooth! I'm gonna show mommy. Thanks sis," she exclaimed and ran out the room. I stood up and hugged Drew. "Why didn't she thank me," Drew asked. "Because you're not important," I replied. He growled and I kissed his cheeks. "Don't go wolf on me," I said. He smirked and kissed my forehead. "I don't go wolf randomly. Just on full moons," he said. "So you're not like Jacob?" He rolled his eyes and said, "No. Sorry that I'm not going wolf every second. I can be shirtless if you want." I giggled and rubbed his chest. "Thanks but no thanks. I'll have to make do with my imagination."