Ch. 3 How I fell for him. Literally...

That's  Haylynn on the side! Thanks gemeni99 Tell me if I have any mistakes!  

******** 

"Do we have any intentions," my volleyball coach asked. It was the end of practice and we always end it in prayer. "I would like to pray for Taylor and her family and that she gets better," I said. Everyone nodded and said a Hail Mary for her. No one else had any intentions so practice was over. I bent down to pick up my stuff and looked up to see Amber smiling down on me.

"What's up Amber," I asked. "Well I wanted to know how she's doing. Taylor I mean. Is it worse or just a relapse," she asked. I sighed. "Well it's too early to know but it's a definite relapse. We just have to pray for her," I said. "Definitely. Maybe we should hold a school prayer for her. I could get in contact with Chelsea if you want." "That would be great Amber. And I know the family will really appreciate it. So you're going to handle that?" "Sure. Now who's that guy you've been hanging with," she asked.

I looked up and saw Drew leaning back on my car. I would yell at him but he looks so hot! He had on a tight fitted V neck shirt and jeans. Not too tight but not baggy either. Just nice jeans that made him look amazing. I must've been staring because Amber snapped her fingers in my face. "Yes," I asked. "Um hello? Who's the hottie you're drooling over," she asked. "It's a friend." "You don't make friends that easily Haylynn. Oh! Is he a special friend," she asked. I felt my face get hot.

"What do you mean Amber? I have to go so bye," I said and ran off but I knew she wouldn't have the last word. "Ok Haylynn! Tell your boyfriend I said hi," she screamed. Everyone in the parking lot looked at me and I was so embarrassed. I wanted to kill Amber but Drew had other plans.

"I didn't think you were the type to tell everyone," he said with a grin. I looked down. "Shut up! I didn't say anything but you leaning on my car is giving off that impression. Plus you're always with me. What's up with that anyways," I asked looking up. Then he tilted my chin with his hand. "I like you. That's what. And if they already think that, this shouldn't be a problem right," he asked. Before I could ask what he meant he crushed his lips on mine. I dropped my bags and grabbed his neck. He tastes yummy and his body is yummy. I wonder if he's real or if this is my imagination. I started to rub my hand on his chest and realized he was real. He was real and with me.

I never wanted to be without this kiss but then realization hit me. I'm making out with a guy who I met three days ago tops and we're at school. I pulled back and saw my friends cheering. I sat in the car and locked the door but for some reason I was in the passengers seat. Drew knocked on my window. "Babe let me in," he said. "No," I said. "Please," he asked and he gave me a puppy dog face. Don't give in. Don't give in. Don't give in.

I felt my hands reach for the unlock button but I pulled back just in time. He whimpered and I wanted to jump out of the car and hug him. Instead I put my hands over my chest and said, "No." He stepped back looking hurt but then I saw a smile come across his face. "Fine babe. I'll just share something's with you're friends," he said and then he backed away. "Listen up everybody," he said with a commanding voice and everyone turned his way. Even I can't do that with everybody. Some body is always finishing up a conversation but everyone's eyes were on him and mouths were closed.

"This is what President Haylynn Dylani likes to do when she gets home," he said and shot a look at me. What the heck is he doing? "She likes to walk around her house a certain way when no one's there," he said. Oh god! "She likes to be-," I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth. Then I whispered in his ear, "Don't you dare." He took my hand and flipped me so that I landed in his arms princess styled. "I don't think so sweetheart," he whispered to me. Then he turned his attention back to the crowd. My eyes started to water and he looked down at me. His eyes softened but not by much. "She likes to dance around the room in sweaters and sweat pants," he said. The crowd laughed lightly thinking that it was a joke and then went back their cars. Soon everyone drove away leaving me in his arms.