Ch.4 Theresa

What’s up my party people! Long day but it was fun! I got to read a lot of comments had a lot of nice conversations on wattpad! Well anyway let’s begin!

***************************

Drew’s POV

I walked around a city outside of the boarder trying to gather any information I could. So far I heard that a new queen took the throne and that the council wanted her out. The way the queen was described and the things she could do didn’t sound like something Haylynn could do but I always kept that thought in the back of my mind.

“It’s a sad day when vampires have to work with mutt’s like you,” a vampire said while smoking a cigarette. “Well you don’t want her on the throne and neither do we. Where is the palace,” I asked. “Hey I’m just a street rat. I don’t know where the palace is but I do know a guy that knows a guy who used to work for a council member,” the vampire said.

“Yeah well you tell me the name and I’ll give you the cash,” I said. “Jerome Luchinetti is what he goes by now,” the vampire said while stomping out his cigarette. The vampire held out his hand and I gave him the cash. “Thanks,” I said and started to walk away. I looked back slightly and his back was turned counting the money.

I ran up to him and twisted his arm behind his back. I quickly snapped his neck before he could react. I pulled it off and collected my money. I couldn’t have that vampire telling others that I was here.

“Well this is a pleasant surprise. I was supposed to kill him too,” someone said. I turned around and recognized the vampire immediately. “What do you want,” I growled. She was the same vampire who forced me to give information when Haylynn was in the hospital. “Why can’t your sweet and innocent Theresa visit you without you growling,” Theresa asked with her hands on her hips.

“I just don’t have fond memories of you. I’m very busy so you must excuse me,” I said and watched her. Her heels clacked against the concrete and she touched my chest. “Don’t be that way. I think a strong werewolf like you should play more. Why don’t you play with me,” she asked. “For the last time I have a mate,” I said and pushed her back.

Theresa hissed at me and I prepped in case this turned violent. “Didn’t your mother teach you how to treat a lady,” she asked and I smirked. “I only see a leach,” I said. Theresa’s eyes flashed red and she lunged for me. I stepped to the side and pulled her arm behind her back. I pulled her close and whispered, “Where’s the girl?”

Theresa giggled and said, “I like it when my men handle me rough but this wasn’t my task today.” She kicked my knee but I didn’t release her until she elbowed me in the stomach. I released her and took a deep breath. Theresa turned around and kicked my stomach. She tried to kick me again but I grabbed her leg and pulled it up.

I expected Theresa to scream in pain but she just smiled. “I’m flexible babe,” she said and back flipped. It was almost like she didn’t want to fight me. I was tired of playing at this point. I lunged for her and scratched her arm. I twisted it back and heard a snap. “Where is she,” I asked. “In a place you’ll never find her,” Theresa said and scratched my face.

I stepped back and growled. She ran up to me and punched me in the stomach. I pulled her hair and pushed her on the ground. I pinned her down and she was breathing hard. “I didn’t think you were this kinky,” she said and I growled. “Who do you work for,” I asked. “The queen’s most trusted,” she said simply.