Ch. 5 How I fell for him. Literally...

Ok you guys! On the side is a pic of...Lisa!! Ok a mini recap-

She went to her dad's hotel, he made her mad. There was a big fighting scene and he said a lot of mean things. The step mom Tracy said some mean things. Drew pretty much beat the shit out of her dad while Lisa slapped the dad and punched Tracy. They were about to walk out of the room but Haylynn blacked out.

Here we go!

****************

Haylynn's POV

"Haylynn...Haylynn...Haylynn," someone repeated. I opened my eyes slowly and I was laying in my bed with a towel over my forehead. I looked up and it was Drew. "Hey...why am I in bed," I asked. "Because you passed out. How are you feeling," he asked. He's always concerned about me. I love that about him. "I'm fine. Did you sleep," I asked already knowing the answer. "No. I wanted to make sure you woke up." He smiled and then pushed a piece of hair out of my eyes. Memories were slowly forming together but it's still a bit blurry. "What happened to me," I asked.

"Well...you beat up Tracy and your dad and then you passed out. I told you to get more rest," he said. I smiled. Liar but it did make me feel better. "Don't you mean you beat up my dad and I punched Tracy," I asked. "Those are just minor details." I giggled. "Well thanks for what you did. I'm not big on violence but still." "I'd do anything for you. Are you really ok? I know you're not telling me something but...," he trailed off. I reached for his face. I wanted to tell him but I can never say those words.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," I whispered. He took my hand and looked at me. "You never have to be sorry. For anything. It's ok," he said. A tear fell across my face. "You're wrong," I said. "How so," he asked. He looked so concerned about me and I don't deserve it. "You're wrong. It's all my fault. I caused everything," I whispered. "What is," he asked. I looked away. If I tell him he'll hate me. I don't want him to hate me. I-I love him to much. "Haylynn I want to know. I want to help," he said. I turned towards him and looked into his eyes.

They held so much compassion but why were they for me? I don't deserve it. I don't deserve him. "You'll hate me," I said. "I'll never hate you. I love you," he said. "Don't! Don't say that! Everyone who say's that gets hurt! It's because of me! All me...," I said and started to cry. Everyone who tries to love me gets hurt. It's all my fault. I take my hand out of his and try to wipe my face. He pulls my hands back and says, "Look at me."

I look into those eyes and it's not faire. I want him so much but he's too good for me. He's better off with someone else. Someone more perfect for him. "Haylynn I love you. I'm not afraid of saying that or meaning that or showing that. I want you to know that and believe that. I want you to trust me. It hurts me to see you in pain. Please just tell me. I won't think any less of you because your mine. I'll love you forever," he said and I started to cry harder. "I-I love you too. I realized that when I-I fell for you," I said. "What do you mean," he asked.

"When I jumped out of the window. I thought...I thought you wouldn't catch me. I thought you wouldn't love me. When you did and you smiled at me that's when I knew. I love you Drew. I really do but I don't deserve you," I said. He kissed my lips and my body started to relax. Somehow he was comforting me. He slowly pulled away. "I love you for you Haylynn. Now tell me what's wrong," he said. I looked at him and decided. If I told him then he would know all about me. Then he could love me or hate me. That way my heart wouldn't be so fragile. I don't want to walk on this tightrope anymore.

I took a deep breath and said, "My mother...she...she's a crack head." I looked at him waiting for him to say something. He just looked at me with the same wonderful look as always. "Go on," he whispered. "Well...she left us for the drugs. She...she was a prostitute. She did that to get the money. By the t-time we found out she was already so addicted it was...was...t-too late," I chocked out. He brushed my hair back and kissed my forehead. "One day when I was 11 she...she came to the house asking for help. I saw this with my own eyes from behind the corner. She came in looking like a whore. She was begging my dad for help. She wanted another chance to be with us. She wanted the rehab. I could see it in her eyes. All she need was the help but my dad...he turned her away. He told her he gave her too many chances," I said.