Part 2 Ch. 3

Warning! There is a lot of cursing in this chapter. Then again this story was never PG anyways. I write this story for teens and teens curse so here we go!

I dedicated this chapter to xoxoxhugskissesxoxox because she leaves long comments that I enjoy reading! Thanks so much for being a fan!

*******************

Haylynn's POV

We pulled up at the mall and I couldn't stand sitting by him another second. I jumped out of the car and slammed the door. "Hey! Be careful," Drew exclaimed. I kept my mouth shut because I know I'm running out of patience. "Where do you think you're going," Drew asked a little calmer. I turned around and said, "I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm going away from you. Who was that on the phone anyway?"

Drew scrunched his eyebrows together the way he always does when he gets frustrated. "Since you don't want me around you, I don't have to tell you," Drew said. "Fine! Don't tell me," I said and walked towards the mall again. 'Mate.' Oh shut up Amy. Just because we're mates doesn't mean that we're always going to see eye to eye. It's just not who Drew and I are.

I heard Drew jog to catch up with me but I didn't look at him. "If it makes any difference, Lisa was the one who called," Drew said. I tried to walk faster but he was right on my heels. I hate werewolf speed. "You can't out run me Halo. Just talk to me," Drew said. I clenched my fists and kept walking. I'm so sick of talking. I want more action and action is what I'm going to get.

I turned around and pushed Drew back causing him to stumble back. I know it didn't hurt him but I put all my strength into that shove. It actually made me feel bad that I didn't have a lot of strength. "I need space," I said really pissed off. Drew nodded and I took a deep breath. "Now what do you want," I asked. "I want some answers," Drew said. "Do we have to do this now," I asked. We were in a damned parking lot for Pete's sake! "Why not ? I'm comfortable. I'm perfectly fine actually," Drew said raising his voice.

"Don't you dare yell at me," I exclaimed. "I wasn't yelling! Now we're screaming again," Drew exclaimed. "Well if that's what it takes," I exclaimed. Drew growled and I folded my arms over my chest. "We're going to end this one way or another. We can either do it the easy way or the hard way," Drew said trying to calm down.

"When have you ever known me to do things the easy way," I asked. Drew walked closer to me but I refused to back down. We stared at each other and he continued to growl. I hate how pissed he looks but I'm pissed to. Drew took a deep breath and with a commanding voice said, "Answer me now. Do you have feelings for him." "Yes," I said and put a hand over my mouth. I didn't want to say that! I looked back at him and Drew was in shock. "You used your influence on me," I exclaimed.

"I didn't make you lie," Drew said and he started to shake. "I'll kill that bastard," Drew mumbled. I put a hand on Drew's arm and said, "You shouldn't have done that! I'm very confused right now and I can't give you a yes or no answer now." "You just did," Drew said and started to walk away. I will have the last word damn it.

"It's not like that! I have feelings for him but I don't know how! It's like I've known him my whole life when he messes with my mind! It's like he makes me feel things that I don't want to! Do you think I want to feel like that? No I don't because I would never want to hurt you like that! Drew I know you believe me and if you don't stop walking away I will beat your furry ass," I exclaimed. See what happens when I hang around Drew too much?

"Just leave me the fuck alone Haylynn," Drew exclaimed and my eyes widened. He's never talked to me like that before. Drew rose up a hand and said, "Lisa's waiting for you by the door. Find your own damn ride home," Drew said and hopped in his car. I watched him pull out of the parking lot never looking back. I've really messed up. I make my way to the entrance and Amy is yelling at me to go back to Drew.