Ch. 8-Beautiful Nightmare

Alright guys. I have a song on the side that I think you should play. I'll let you know when but you can start whenever! It's what i was listening to write the end. Now enjoy this chapter (if you can).

 ********************************

Haylynn's POV

"What are you doing here," I demanded. "Is he bad guy," Hailey asked and I nodded. I couldn't see her get up because all my attention was on his eyes. His sparkling eyes were green and his skin had a hint of color. His brown hair went to his shoulders but was pulled into a ponytail. His best friend, his master's sword, was on his side. "Here sis," Hailey said and threw me a sword.

"Now you wouldn't want to do something you would regret my queen. After all I am your precious Freidan," Friedan said with a grin and pulled out his sword. Friedan was my fourteenth creation. He craved power and strength. He even thought he was better than me.

"I will if I must but first let me ask. Why are you here," I demanded. "For the war my queen. I heard you needed troops and I would be happy to lead your army," he said. "I wish not for you to lead any army of mine. You would bring every soldier to his or her death regardless of the side," I said.

"There are no sides in war my queen. There are only enemies," he said and prepped for battle.  I didn't want to ruin Mary Ann's workplace so I decided to make things quick with Friedan. When he lunged for me I stepped back and to the side. Friedan thought I would hit him with my sword but I sidestepped as he swung for me. I hit him in the back and then placed my sword's tip to his neck.

"Stop or I will be forced to kill you," I said. Friedan looked back with hate in his eyes that soon turned to amusement. "All right my queen. I lose this round but be prepared for our next battle," he said. I moved my sword away from his neck and he stood up. Friedan looked at Hailey and gave her a smile. "You must be the little princess I've heard so much about," he said.

I could tell Hailey was unsure of Friedan but he went to give Hailey a hug anyway. Hailey screamed and stabbed Friedan in the back with a small dagger. When Friedan let go in pain a maid quickly pulled Hailey back. "Please don't touch my princess. I would have to kill you next time," I warned. Friedan looked surprise that Hailey could deceive him but shrugged. 

"I'm sure Trey would show more love toward me. I shall leave you women for now. Don't miss me too much," he said. Friedan walked out of the room and Hailey looked frightened. "I thought he was going to take you away again," Hailey said with tears running down her cheeks. "Why would he take me away? This is my home," I said.

"No it's not! Drew is your home and so are Lisa and Hunter. Abby and Nick miss you too! Why can't we just go back home," Hailey demanded.  I didn't know what to say as Hailey ran out the room probably searching for Glen. "Who was she talking about my queen," Mary Ann asked. "I'm not sure," I said.

I walked out of the room and ran into someone's chest. "Don't make this a habit my queen. Especially on the battlefield," he said with a sexy voice. I looked up and Trey was making sure I was all right. "Going somewhere," I asked. "Actually I was looking for you since I saw Hailey running down the hall crying. I thought you would be close and I was right," Trey said.

"She was going on about some people she claims I know. Lisa, Hunter, and Abby were a few," I said and tried to think. Those names sounded familiar but they just wouldn't connect with faces. "Don't over think it my queen. Hailey still loves you," Trey said and kissed my forehead. "I guess you're right," I managed to say and took a step back.