Ch. 7 Tribal Friends

I know the last chapter was a cliffy so I decided to put yall out of your misery. I hope you enjoy! I would like a lot of comments because I "tried" to make this chapter action packed! Let me know how you think I do with actiony scenes!

*******************

Drew's POV

I was being led by the Rangin Indians and they refused to talk to me. I kept looking at Haylynn trying to make sure she was ok. I need to see their alpha or else Haylynn will die. I halted when the Indians stopped and looked around. We're finally here. The Indians talked in their language and led me somewhere. I looked back and they were leading Haylynn somewhere else.

"That's my mate," I said. "She's not. She's human," a man said. I growled but agreed. The sooner I see their alpha, the sooner I can help Haylynn. I was led to a hut and walked in with two guys binding my arms. I looked harder and saw the alpha.

He was a powerful man with shoulder length black hair. He was surrounded by a dozen women. I knew that the Rangin were different but I didn't know they were this different. I only came to this island once with my father when I was 7. The alpha was about 18 at the time but now, I can barley recognize him. "Hiranikar it's been a long time," I said. Hiranikar looked up at me and stood.

"Do I know you," Hiranikar asked in English. "I came once with my father. I'm Drew Brentwood from the Mahina pack," I said. "Ah yes. Come sit. We shall have a feast to welcome you," Hiranikar said. In his natural language, Hiranikar told the gaurds to reales me and they left the room. "These fine ladies are my daughters. Take your pick," Hiranikar said.

I looked all the girls over and they all smiled at me. I shook my head and said, "Actually I have a problem. My mate is here and she isn't a werewolf. She needs the tonic." Hiranikar nodded and took a vial from one of his daughters. "Come. We shall go together," Hianikar said and we walked out of the hut together.

"Once our mate drinks this you must tell me about your arrival here," Hiranikar said. "Yes," I replied and we walked into the healing hut. I saw Haylynn in the corner coughing and crying. I started to panic but Hiranikar placed a hand on my shoulder, "Do not worry. She will be fine after." I nodded and Hiranikar walked toward Haylynn.

Hiranikar opened the vial and handed it to me. "Put in mouth but do not swallow. You shall force it into your mate," Hiranikar said. I nodded and swished the vial into my mouth. Hiranikar held Haylynn's mouth open and nodded. "Now," he said. I leaned in and emptied the liquid into Haylynn's mouth. She refused the liquid at first but I didn't move until Haylynn swallowed everything.