Part 2 Ch. 2

This chapter is very emotional. At least it is for me writing it. I guess you'll just have to read and see what I mean.

Shout out to Becky2442 for helping me with my title corrections! Je t'aime amie! (or ami if you're a boy!)

************************

Haylynn's POV

"I don't see why we couldn't talk in the car," I said as we walked through the hospital. "I have important things to say and I don't want to be in a confined space," Drew said. "Do you think I'll kill you in your new Ashton Martin," I asked. He glanced down at me and said, "I can't believe you're even asking." I rolled my eyes but knew that he was a smart man.

"Well stop arguing. I don't want Taylor to hear us," I said. "Sure thing darling," Drew said sarcastically. I opened Taylor's door and she looked really bad. She was really pale and skinny. "Taylor it's me. Haylynn," I said and walked closer. I pulled up a chair and sat next to Taylor. "Hay...lynn," Taylor asked. I nodded and touched her shoulder. "That's right. It's me Haylynn and Drew. How are you feeling," I asked.

"Not good. I don't know if I can make it," Taylor said. I smiled lightly and said, "You're going to make it Taylor. Everyone's been praying for you. We all just want to see you get better." Taylor turned her attention towards Drew. "Hay...lynn. Are you two...together now," Taylor asked. I nodded and said, "We are. We're getting married too. You need to get better so we can find your man. Our children have to grow up together remember," I asked.

Taylor took a deep breath and said, "I-I want you to be happy Haylynn. Trust him. You deserve him." I grabbed Taylor and bit my lip. She was the only one who knew how hard it was for me to trust others. "I will Taylor," I said. "Drew...give us...a minute," Taylor said taking deep breaths. I looked at Drew and he nodded. Drew walked out of the room leaving Taylor and I together.

"Hay...lynn you need...to be sure. Do you...love him," Taylor asked. I nodded and said, "I really do Taylor. He makes me happy and has been there for me. Trust me Taylor. I want to spend the rest of my life with him." "Does he...feel the same," Taylor said taking deeper breaths. "He does. As soon as you get better we'll find your mister right," I said.

"Maybe...you should...go with him now. I need...to rest. Can you...call the nurse," Taylor asked. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Taylor you will get better. I just know it," I said. Taylor nodded weakly and I stood up. "Good bye Haylynn," Taylor said. "See you later," I said and walked out of the room. I told the closest nurse that Taylor needed her and made my way towards the lobby. Drew was sitting in a chair but got up when he saw me.

I stood in front of him not wanting to show any emotions. "Ready," Drew asked. I nodded lightly and walked out of the hospital holding Drew's hand. "Drew what would you do if Hunter was in Taylor's spot," I asked. I didn't want to look at him so I looked at my feet. "I would probably try and support Lisa who would be crying her eyes out. There's nothing much I could do since I'm not a doctor and there's nothing you can do for Taylor. It's all up to her now," Drew said.

I nodded knowing that he was right and Drew put his arm around me. "Everything happens for a reason. We just don't know what the reason is yet," Drew said. "When did you start saying so many things that make sense," I asked. Drew kissed my forehead and we got in the car. "Where are we going now," I asked. "A place where we can talk," Drew said. I still don't see what's wrong with talking in the car so I decided to look out the window.

We started to head towards the city. The night lights blurred all around us and Drew was driving at his normal, are you out of your mind, crazy speed which I've learned to enjoy. It still puts me on the edge but I would be lying if it didn't excite me. We pulled up to a five star hotel and Drew tossed the keys to the valet. I winked at the valet guy and his face reddened. I love the effects I have on men.