Ch. 7 How I fell for him. Literally...

Ok guys be honest. Is my story moving to fast? Cause I was reading another werewolf story on wattpad. It was good but I felt like everything was going way to fast. The thing was that it was an 8 page thingy and it went from the meeting, to the girl finding out he was a wolf, the first kiss, the driving to school, and the meeting of the pack. I just didn't want my story to seem that fast.

Is it? Please let me know! On the side can be....Hailey! Okand guys just go back to the next part and look at Abby. No one told me the pic wasn't up! Yall have to tell me this guys!

*************************  

Haylynn's POV  

A wolf was in danger. Was it mine? I ran towards the kitchen and got a knife. I ran back to the window and didn't' hear anything. Maybe it was my imagination. I continued to look out noticed that the forest seemed a bit too quite. "Drew," I called out and I didn't get a reply. Where the hell is he?

"Drew...I have chicken," I said. I didn't get a reply. Oh my gosh Drew must be hurt! I ran out of the apartment and headed for the woods. 'Faster.' Damn Amy! I'm running as fast as I can! I stopped when I saw the sight in front of me. Two black wolves were circling each other. Which one is Drew? 'Danger.' Thanks Amy.

All of a sudden, the wolf closest to me attacked the other. The blood was so overflowing and tangible. It was almost imperative that someone had to die. One of the wolves went down and for some reason I screamed. Both of the wolves discerned me and the one who fell howled into the moon. Is that Drew? I'm not sure because the one who attacked the other wolf walked my way slowly. Oh shit. "Stay back," I said and the wolf looked like it was laughing at me. I'm not sure if this is Drew or not. I saw through the corner of my eye that the injured wolf was trying to walk my way.

Two wolves heading my way doesn't sound like fun. "Um...I'm...I'm a lesbian," I said. One of the wolves faltered but the other one continued walking. Come on Drew make this obvious! "I...I like to wear Dora," I said. I'm trying to say random things to let me know which one is Drew. They are coming towards me!

I start to back up but that only causes the wolf behind the one closest to me to growl. Or howl. Whatever wolves do. "I love...when people tell me what to do," I said. The wolf behind the one in front attacked the wolf closest to me and they started to roll around on the ground. What the hell is up with animals these days!

I moved out of the way and reached for my phone. It's in my room! Damn! Now I can't call animal control. But wait...is this even Drew? These could just be random wild wolves. I'm such an idiot. I start to walk backwards but Amy stops me. 'Help.' So this must be Drew. Damn Amy can't you keep your mouth shut. I took a deep breath and held my knife. The only way I can figure out who is who is by doing the only thing I know how.

"Free fried chicken," I screamed and the wolf on top looked my way. I ran towards the wolf on the bottom and stabbed it. I stabbed it twice and it howled at me. The wolf that was on top, who I hoped was Drew, snapped his neck and made it come apart. Yuck. Whoever was winning transformed and I gave him a hug.

"Oh thank god you're a greedy bastard," I said. "I'm not a bastard," he said and I rolled my eyes. Typical men. I felt something warm by my leg and looked down. "Oh my god! Put some clothes on," I exclaimed. He put a hand over my mouth and shushed me. "Do you want everyone to know I'm naked? Come on. Let's get in the room." He picked me up and ran towards the room. He jumped up on the wall and threw me in the room.

Good thing I left the window open but damn! Did he have to throw me? I had clothes on! He followed and stood over me naked. "Like the view," he asked. I blushed and looked down. "Go put some clothes on. No one wants to see your little member." "He's not little. He's well defined." I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I looked the door and sat on the cool floor.