Part 2 Ch. 1

I'm back yall! Hopefully this will run smoothly. I still didn't finishing correcting all of the previous chapters but I need to start. Ideas were pilling up and I felt like I was ready. I went back and re-read chapters so I'm really prepared. Well lets start what I know you've been waiting patiently for!  

*****************************  

5 months later  

Haylynn's POV  

"What do you mean the dress won't be in on time," I exclaimed through the phone. This is why I hate handling business through the phone. The people on the other side can't see how pissed I am. "No you need to calm down! When you get your fucking act together maybe I'll apologize! Just do as I say and things will run smoothly. When I call back in two days this problem should be solved. Good bye," I said hanging up.

I sat down at the kitchen table and put my hands in my hair. Planning a wedding is hard. After he proposed I accepted and we started planning immediately. The wedding is in less than 2 months and I'm freaking out. We decided to wait until I graduated high school and by we I mean me. "Drew I need you," I exclaimed and heard footsteps running downstairs.

"What do you need," he asked emerging from the hallway. "What I could really use is something to calm m nerves," I said. "Don't you have your English exam to take care of," Drew asked. I sighed and stood up. "Thanks for reminding me but that doesn't help me relax," I said and pecked his lips. Drew growled and pulled me back into his arms.

"A wedding shouldn't be this stressful for you. It's supposed to be fun and memorable," Drew said. I laughed lightly and said, "I'll have plenty memories if the dressmaker ruins everything." Drew smiled lightly and gave me a long kiss. Every time Drew kisses me I feel better. Maybe it's something in his werewolf blood. "Listen Halo. If there's anything you need me to do I'm all ears," he said.

I got up and headed towards my room. "Thanks babe but I have everything. Go do werewolf stuff," I said and ran upstairs. When I reached my room I grabbed the travel brochures. Drew and I have the honeymoon narrowed down to three choices. A three week trip to France, Canada, or England. That's just one of the major things I have to take care of.

I'm class valedictorian so I have to have my speech together. I also have to study for exams to keep my grades on top. I have also decided to take a year off from college. I just feel like it's the best thing to do. I need to really figure out what I want to do in college since my money is tight.

Drew offered to pay for me to go to college but I want to do it myself. How I'm going to do that, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll work this year and then get more scholarship money. I have a few scholarships but I can use them when needed. If I jumped into the college fees with just those scholarships I would still be in trouble. "Haylynn are you ready to go," Lisa asked. I got up and met Lisa down the stairs. I pulled Lisa into a hug and Lisa began to cry.

"Lisa we need to go," I said and helped her out the door. We walked over to Hailey's house and Hailey opened the door. "She's doing a bit better today. We saw her move," Hailey said. I bent down to pick Hailey up and we walked towards the guest room. When we opened the door we saw Abby still in bed. She's been in a comma all this time. No one knows what to do. Even Nick is in a loss state of mind. He never leaves Abby's side.

Nick is always holding Abby's hand and just staring into her face. Sometimes he nods so Hailey's grandmother thinks that Nick and Abby are talking through the bond. "Nick we're here to help," I said and put Hailey down. I walked closer to Nick and put a hand on his shoulder.

"She's going to wake up and I won't be here. I need to be here for her," Nick said emotionless. I sighed and said, "Nick she's getting better. You really need some exercise." Nick shook his head lightly as always. Lisa got started massaging his legs. It's the only thing we can do so that he doesn't lose the ability to use them. Haily grabbed my hand and asked, "When will she wake up?" I shook my head lightly and led Hailey out of the room. She doesn't need to see this.