Ch. 16 Wedding

Enjoy it! Sweet and Simple! Oh and read the message at the bottom please!

*****************************

Haylynn’s POV

Everyone stepped away to reveal the mystery person. I gasped when I saw the blue polo shirt wearing man and his coach purse wearing wife. “What are you doing here,” I asked my mother’s sperm donator. Why in the world was my father standing in front of me with a smile and suitcases?

“For the wedding of course! We had to see if this was real of if Rose was just lying to make you seem more appealing,” Dad said. I shot Nana a death glare and she shot it back. I hate when my emotions don’t work on Nana. “Well since you’ve seen you can now both go,” I said. “You didn’t even introduce us to your friends. Very rude on your part I must admit,” Tracy said.

I scruntched my nose up in disgust to the sound of her voice. “Drew can you take everyone to the hotel,” I asked ignoring Tracy’s comment. “Yeah. When you’re ready take the car,” Drew said while handing me the keys. Drew led the group away leaving my mother’s sperm donator and his slutty wife.

Dad was giving a disapproving look to Drew and said, “He’s very obedient for a man. Obviously he doesn’t know how to take charge.” I rolled my eyes at Dad’s obvious sexiest comment. I always knew dad wanted me to be controlled but I’m not the scarred little girl from my past.

“He’s more man than you ever were,” I said and Dad narrowed his eyes at me slightly. “So where have you been staying? In his house being his whore,” Dad asked. “No I’m not like your wife,” I said. “Are you really going to walk down the isle in white,” Tracy asked. “I’m glad you can think of your own comebacks since I know that’s hard for you,” I said. “You want a fight child,” Tracy asked. I clenched my fists and started to take my earrings off.

Luckily my hair was already in a ponytail so I cracked my knuckles. “I’ve waited years for you to say that,” I said. “You ungrateful girl doesn’t deserve parents like us,” Tracy said. “Say one more thing slut and I can guarantee that your face will be on the ground,” I threatened. “Don’t talk to your mother like that! Do you know all the sacrifices we made for you,” Dad asked.

I laughed and I felt the mood change. Should I have been happy that my mother’s sperm donator came for my wedding with his slutty wife? Should I have been happy that this pathetic excuse for a man standing in front of me kicked out the only mother I knew and loved? “In case I didn’t make myself clear at the hotel , I don’t want anything to do with you! I left because I couldn’t stand you and both of you are the lowest of low if you even think for a second that you were good parents to me,” I exclaimed.

There was a shocked expression on dad and Tracy’s faces and I’m smirked. I turned around and started to walk around until dad called out to me. “Then you don’t want to hear what your mother said about you,” dad said. I stopped in my tracks but refused to look at him. “I’m listening,” I said. Dad laughed and said, ‘The bitch is in rehab. I was surprised that she was alive but she asked about you.”

I turned around slowly to read dad’s facial expression. He was telling the truth with a grin plastered on his face. “What did you say to her about me,” I asked with my voice un-even. “Look honey she needs us,” Tracy said with a grin. I held back my anger because my mom was alive in a rehab center and asked about me. She remembered me.