Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...

I felt bad for the cliffy but it had to be done! LOL! Sorry but then I would've made it so long and I was like oh no. LOL! On the side is a pic of....Abby!

Haylynn's POV 

"Haylynn...I'm...I'm a Werewolf," he said. I smiled and walked up to him. I patted his cheek. "Of course you are sweetie. I'm a Vampire! Rawr," I said. He stepped back and shook his head. "I'm serious Haylynn. You have to believe me," he said. Should I call 911? It has been hot out here lately. Why did I make him join track! "Um...Drew you don't have to do track anymore. It's hot and that can affect your brain in ways that-," I was interrupted by Drew saying, "Haylynn! The reason I run so fast is because I'm a werewolf. The reason I growl so much and the reason I'm really built id because I'm a werewolf. I'm the living, breathing thing. I didn't tell you before because I didn't want to scare you."

I started to laugh and he looked hurt. "I-I'm sorry! Go wolf or something," I said. "That only happens on a full moon or when my mate is in danger. I'm not the alpha you know." "Oh right. If you're not the alpha then you're the beta. Your dad was the old beta and that's...why you said...animal business man...what the fuck," I exclaimed. Was he telling me the truth? I backed up and fell on my butt. "S-Stay away from me," I said and he held up his hands. "I would never hurt you Haylynn. Why can't you believe me," he asked. Why the hell should I believe him?

"Drew! Do you here yourself? You're not a wolf! We're just people. Werewolves are fiction. They're fantasy. As much as I like to dream about them and hope they're real, they aren't! I would've believed the you loving unicorn's thing but this is just weird," I said. "So you hate me," he said and put his head down. 'Believe him'. Why is the voice inside of my head still talking? I'm going to call her Amy. "Drew...Amy say's believe you," I said. He looked up. "Who the hell is Amy?" "The voice in my head. Shut up! You have no right to judge wolf boy," I said. I'm not retarded! Someone is talking to me. Hello? Anyone there? Oh now she wants to be quiet!

"Haylynn...this voice. Does it only...tell you things...when I'm involved," he asked. I thought about it and answered, "Well...yeah...that's so weird." "Well your um...Amy is your inner wolf." I started to laugh. "Drew I do not have an inner wolf." "No. It's like...if you're not a werewolf but are mated with a werewolf you get an inner voice. It leaves when you imprint though," he said. "Drew...I've read some werewolf books before. Does imprinting mean what I think it does?" "Um...what have you read," he asked. "It means sex." "Oh...well...um...yeah why were you reading those books?" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on. I want to get ready for prom. Can we just drop the wolf thing and head back," I asked but then I heard something growl. "Um...Drew t-tell me that was you." "Um...that was me?" I rolled my eyes. "It's a wild animal! Let's get out of here," I said. I looked over at him and he sniffed the air. He turned towards me and said, "Run."

"What the hell do you mean run? Let's go! I'm not leaving you to die because you want to play wolf," I said. "You don't understand. They are trying to attack us. They want me. Just run someplace and stay safe," he said. "What if I choose not to," I asked. He took of his shirt and jeans and handed them to me. He looked at me and said, "Run."

For some reason I started running. What the hell? I don't want to leave him! I want to drag him with me and yell at him for being so damned stupid! I heard growling behind me. Oh my god is Drew ok? 'Run.' Amy shut up! Even though I screamed this mentally, my legs didn't get the message. Where the hell am I running to anyways? I turned a corner and came face to face with a wolf. He growled at me and I stepped back. "Nice wolfy wolf. They have treats over there," I said pointing to my left. Don't make any sudden moves.

He barked or howled or whatever wolfs do at me and I jumped. There went my sudden movements. He started to run towards me and I screamed. Oh yeah I screamed like I bitch. Even the wolf staggered back but I knew it was only temporary. I ran ahead and I knew the wolf was following me. I started to cry. I left Drew and we're both going to die in this damned forest.