Ch. 1 How I fell for him. Literally...

Warning! The beginning may be a little slow but aren't all beginnings slow? I promise I'll do my best as always! Please comment honestly! I like long comments! They make my day!  Oh the pick is Drew!! Sexy right!?  

*********  

Drew's POV

   "Drew! Get your furry butt out of bed now," Hunter says. I shoot up full of panic and see him standing in the doorway. He looks pissed.

     I rub my face and stretch. Hunter is our alpha and I'm Beta. I'm the useless beta that gets all of the alpha's crap. I'm just the underdog or under wolf who has no choice but to follow orders. To be prepared to die for the alpha. Sometimes that's the case in other packs but I love what I do. I like doing behind the scenes work and helping others. I guess it helps that Hunter and I have been raised like brothers.

    "What the hell was so important that you woke me up at...," I say and look at my clock. My eyes widen at the time displayed.

    "Why the fuck did you wake me up at 5:50 a.m.," I exclaim. Some people say I have a cursing problem and anger issues but that's just because every ticks me off.

   "I woke you up because you have school," he says seriously. I am beyond confused. I went to school already. All werewolves are homeschooled due to the fact that we're more aggressive than humans.

  "But-," I start to say but he cut me off by saying, "Listen Drew. You need a mate and fast. It doesn't make the pack look good and your hormones are all unstable. Just go to the school and find a mate." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I walked towards the door and stood in front of him. "Well I'm sorry that everyone can't have a perfect mate like you," I said. Hunter stared me down. He was trying to use his alpha authority but I ignored it.

"Leave her out of this," he said. "Why? Everyone knows you're perfect together and I'm just your loser side kick! I might as well have the plague since I'm 19 and Mate less. That sounds like a stupid MTV show," I screamed. I stepped back and rubbed my face. I took some deep breaths and Hunter stepped forward. "Listen, you just haven't found the one yet. It'll happen trust me. I think you've been looking in the wrong places," he said. I looked up at him. He's only a year older than me so why does he seem so all-knowing?

"What do you mean," I asked. "I mean that you're going to catholic school," he said and ran out of the room. "What! Hunter bring your ass back here right now," I screamed. I heard the front door open and close. Shit! He's gone and I can't catch him. I looked over to my closet and on the door knob was a school uniform. What the hell! When I catch that sneaky bastard he'll be dead.

Haylynn's POV  

"You guys hurry up! We're going to be late for morning announcements," I said. I'm Haylynn Evangeline Dylani, I'm 17 years old and I go to St. Riviera Catholic School. "Ok Pres," my best friend Taylor said. I'm Student Council President and it was my job to say the morning announcements this week. I'm also a Senior, French Club member, Volleyball player, National Honor Society Member, and upcoming graduating class Valedictorian. I guess you could say I love doing school things.

"Everyone remember that we have a meeting after school for an hour to discuss the prom," I said. I had the whole student council with me. We look threatening to the freshman but we're all just softies. On my right is Taylor and she's my VP, on my left is Amber and she's my secretary. Behind me on my left is Edward and he's my Treasurer, Chelsea is our Director of Public Relations. She is always so busy and we always make sure she gets the recognition she deserves. Drake is our Spirit Commissioner, and Lauren is our Historian.  

We are all best friends and have all been class representatives for at least 2 years. Every student has name tags so it's easier for us to know who they are. "Louis tuck in your shirt," I said. He looked at me and then did as I suggested. I like to be active in school because it helps with college. I'm thinking about Spelman. Wait! You don't know what I look like yet do you?