Ch. 4 Tattoo

This Chapter is dedicated to becky2442 because he/she's just an awesome fan who always comments! I hope you and everyone enjoy this chapter!

On the side is a song from the French Opera Romeo et Juliette. I was listening to the whole thing while working on this story. I have 4 favorite songs so far from the opera. If someone quesses the four correctly (in no particular order) I'll dedicate my next chapter to you. Here's a hint-I love the nanny and I like emotional songs with alot of dancing. There is one song that only has Juliette though.

This is mostly a Lisa and Hunter chapter but I do pop in with Haylynn and Drew.

******************************

Lisa's POV

Everything on the outside screams sexy. My green dress had thick straps but a low square neckline. The dress hugged my every curve and came to the middle of my thigh. This was one of my longer dresses. I had black high heels on and can now walk perfectly in this length. I have a gold necklace on with a pearl hanging down. Simple but expressing everything I want to say.

I walked into Hunter's office the way I usually do. I walk in with confidence and a brand new attitude that screams not to mess with me. I wall up to Hunter's desk and smile. "Hello Love. How was your day," I ask. "Fine. Is there anything you need," Hunter asked coldly. Now he refuses to talk to me.

I frown slightly and sit down. I thought Hunter would react more to this. Does anything get under his skin? Does anything want to make his inner wolf come out? After we mated, he never loses control. I like it when Hunter loses control. It helps me remember that underneath all his serious, the man I love is still there.

I look across his desk and see a lot of bills. What type of stuff is Hunter buying? I look back at his face and he's the same as always. That blank expression but those broad shoulders that scream that Hunter's powerful. "Hunter is there anything you need me to do for you," I asked. Hunter looked up at me and I smiled. I tried to seem as innocent as possible and for I second I thought I saw emotion in Hunter's eyes. Emotions for me that I crave but I was mistaken. "Not really. I'm sure you have other things to do," Hunter said and looked back at his papers.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down. What is his problem? I'm sexy and do everything for him and now he acts like this!? I can't believe this! I stand up and Hunter doesn't even look up. Why won't he look at me!? "Hunter we have a problem," I say as calmly as possible.

"Go on," Hunter says writing something down. That's it! I've taken all I can handle. I shove his papers off his desk and sit with my legs crossed on his desk. "Look at me when I'm talking," I command and Hunter get's up. "I don't have time for this Lisa. If you want to bitch out about something do it someone else," Hunter said heading for the door. "Maybe I will! Maybe Alex will listen to me," I say sweetly. Hunter stops and I smile to myself.

"Who is Alex," Hunter tries to ask calmly but I know differently. Just the name of another man coming from my mouth makes him mad. Too bad he has little to no control over that. Hunter is the alpha and with the alpha comes many emotions. "Alex is someone who wants to hire me. He's really nice and good looking. He makes me think about something's," I say and twist the wedding ring on my finger.

"What job," Hunter asks taking deeper breaths. "At the mall. I could work on a lot of people and Alex says that if I do everything he says, I could work my way up," I say and look back. I bat my eyelashes and ask, "Hunter why do you think Alex whispers to me?" Hunter growls and walks closer to me. "I don't want you working anywhere I don't approve of," Hunter says.