Ch. 17 How I fell for him. Literally...

Hey listen! If I get 10 comments, I will update this story by Thursday! If not...you will have to wait till next Sunday. You are in control so let the reading begin! Sorry that it's so short! You'll be in for a sweet surprise

~*~

Drew's POV

"Well this was a great party. Must do this again sometime," Ralph said. I nodded and watched him leave with his mate and the alpha. Where was the alpha's wife? "She didn't come. She was feeling ill," Hunter said. "So what now," I asked. "Well we could go into the house and-," Hunter was cut off by Nick screaming. We ran towards him and he was clutching his chest with tears down his face.

"Nick what's wrong," Hunter asked. "It's Abby! She's gone! She needs us! Help her," Nick exclaimed. I looked at Hunter and ran into the house. Oh no. We took our eyes off of them. Why did we do that!? "Haylynn! Lisa," I exclaimed. I ran all through the house screaming and then Hunter tackled me. "Calm down! We need to think clearly before the moon comes up and we go full wolf," Hunter said. I took a few deep breaths and realized he was right.

"Ok. What do you need me to do," I asked. "Assemble the whole pack. That should be easy enough but have them meet me outside. We need all of them together in 10 minutes," Hunter said. I nodded and rounded up the pack. I'll kill the bastard that hurts her.

****************

Haylynn's POV

I woke up to screaming. I look up and it was Abby. "Abby what's wrong," I asked. "She's the most vulnerable. She can't survive in here long," someone said. I looked around the room but didn't see anyone. "W-Who's there," I asked. "My name is not important now. All shall be revealed later," the person said. I looked around and we were in a living room. It was nice and filled with trophies. Volleyball trophies if I looked carefully.

"Haylynn...help me," Abby said. I looked at her and her hair was a mess. "Abby what hurts," I asked. "My head!I don't know what's wrong but it hurts," Abby said with tears running down her face. "I-I know Abby. You h-have to calm down," Lisa said. I looked over at Lisa and she was really pale. "Lisa what's wrong with you," I asked. I didn't mean for it to sound like that but I was panicking. She smiled lightly and said, "It's a werewolf thing. Abby's being affected the most because this is supposed to be her first change."

"Really! I'm finally going to go wolf," Abby asked but then screamed. "Yes. Just calm down. Don't feel anything. At all," Lisa warned. Abby nodded and tried to calm down. "Lisa what are we gonna do to get out of here," I asked. Lisa smiled lightly. "Believe it or not, you're the only one with enough strength to get us out," she said. "But what about you? You're a werewolf," I exclaimed. "Yes but the pain is double for me. I think you know why," she said. Oh no. What the hell are we going to do?

Drew's POV

Nick was crying harder now. We had to tie his hands together because he was scratching his face and he looked a mess. Hunter was emotionless but I knew something was up. I walked over to him and asked, "Doing ok?" "No. Lisa is screaming on the inside. Why aren't you hurting," Hunter asked. "I'm not really hurting...I just feel her emotions. Panic, worry, and confusion mostly." Hunter nodded and cleared his throat. Time to address the public.

"Members," Hunter said, "Pack members have been kidnapped." Some people gasped and someone asked, "Who?" "Alpha Lisa, Abby, and Haylynn," Hunter asked. Some people talked but someone was loud enough to ask, "Who's Haylynn?" "Drew's mate. I need attention now," Hunter boomed. Everyone was quiet and Hunter paused. He glanced at Nick who was still screaming. "Do you see Nickolas? He's Abby's mate. All her pain is affecting him. Do you see how necessary it is to get them back now? As alpha this is my command," Hunter said. He paused and dared for someone to challenge him.

When no one did Hunter said, "Perfect. Now listen up. We will have four groups. Group A will attack the front, Group B will attack up side, Group C will attack from behind, and Group D will stay and protect the camp." No one said anything so Hunter continued, "Drew will choose the Groups unless I say otherwise. Children under 13 and those who have not transformed will stay in my house. Any questions," Hunter asked. No one said anything so Hunter walked to the house.

"Everyone listen up," I said loudly. Everyone turned their attention towards me. I told five moms to watch all kids under 10 and get the things they needed. That cut down the size. Then I told 11-14 year olds to get what they needed and now it was a manageable size. I mixed the weak with the strong and a few people complained. "If you have a problem that I can't handle, I'm sure Hunter will deal with you," I said using Beta emphasis.

The crowd was now split into four groups. All I had to figure out was who where our Group leaders. I let Josh be Group A leader, Trent be Group B leader, Rachel be Group C leader, and Dante be Group D leader. Of course Hunter and I outrank them but in case the two of us couldn't be found, they were in charge.

"Is everyone clear about what they need to do," I asked. Everyone nodded and then Hunter came out. "It's time," he said. Everyone looked at the moon as it rose into the sky. It was such a beautiful night. I wish Haylynn could see it with me. Then I felt the change. My body started to mold into its full wolf state. A more primal state than when I transform to protect Haylynn. This is the natural way.

Hunter howled into the moon and we echoed him. He sent the message for us to go and Group A left first. I walked towards Hunter and mentally asked him if Nick's coming. Hunter nodded and then ran off into the woods. Even though my body screamed for the woods, I need to check on Nick. I walked towards him and he was more stable. He was still shaking a bit but at least he wasn't clawing his eyes out. "Come on. We have to rescue them," I said. Nick nodded and ran for the woods. I looked back at Dante and he nodded. I howled and ran off into the woods. I'll save you Haylynn. I promised.

********************

Haylynn's POV

Abby was way too quiet and Lisa was looking too pale. How do I look? I know how I feel. I feel frightened and confused. Where's Hunter when you need him!? Lisa is his mate! I sighed and tested the chains again. All three of us were hanging by our arms and our legs were chained. Kinda like Drew in those pictures.

Oh my gosh! What if this is where he was!? No. Calm down. The place Drew was in was more dungeon like. This is more living room like. It was very open and there was even carpet. I could feel the air conditioning and I sneezed. This is what I get for not wearing jeans. "Haylynn...how are...you feeling," Lisa asked weakly. "I'm fine but you need to save your breath. It's not good for you or the...problem," I said. Lisa nodded and Abby was still blank. At least she's not screaming.

Then I heard heels walk into the room. A lady smiled and said, "Nice to see you Elisabeth." Lisa looked up and gasped. "Epiphany," Lisa said.

~*~

OHH! What do you think is going on? Who is Epiphany? What's up with Drew and Haylynn's love? What about Naomi? LOL! Forget Naomi but I would like 10 comments before I upload the next part. I know people read but I really need to know what's going through my reader's heads right now. BYE~