Ch. 12 Unapproved

Dang guys! The flash drive I had crashed (I'm still very confused...) but it did. Luckily I had a few copies on my hard drive. The only problem is that the newer characters like Nate, Noah, Derek, and Phoebe are gone. Shouldn't take me long to fix since I (luckily!) typed the chapter that gives descriptions and stuff!  Hahaha! So there may be a delay but just bare with me!!! Are you ready to see what happened?

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Jabooker!

***********************

Drew's POV

As soon as Haylynn flew away I regretted it. Haylynn doesn't know about this world. What if they trick her? It's common knowledge to never accept a fairy promise but Haylynn doesn't know that. The fairies also know that Haylynn doesn't know that.

I should have never left her. My inner wolf growled and I couldn't control it. I need to find Haylynn and soon. I closed my eyes and concentrated on Haylynn's scent. The fairy Haylynn was with was throwing me off. If there is one creature I hate working with, it has to be fairies.

I still searched for Haylynn and came to stop when I hear voices. I must have been getting closer. "Are you sure she's the one," a fairy asked. Another fairy giggled and said, "What's wrong? You don't believe me Izzy? Would I lie?" "I think you've lost a few twigs Sam. Do you think the girl's staying," Izzy asked. "If she stays, fine. If she doesn't, the queen will kill her. Let's go," Sam said and I heard the faint sound of wings beating away.

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate. I hoped that the she the two fairies were talking about was my Haylynn. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. I hoped my eyes full of determination to save my mate. I'm not leaving this forest without a fight.

********************

Haylynn's POV

I studied the queen's face and with all seriousness replied, "I'm sorry but I can't stay here." The queen studied me for a long time and let out a sigh. "Humor me. Why will you not stay," the queen asked. "I have someone I love waiting," I said simply. At least it's the truth.

The queen raised her eyebrow and walked back to her throne. She sat down and intertwined her fingers. "I see. This is a problem however," the queen said. "How so," I asked a little less confidently. Is she going to force me to stay here? "Well no one can know the location of my palace. It would cause too many problems and more problems are the last thing I need. If I let you go, you'll just come back with more people and we fairies are gentler creatures," the queen said.

"I don't want to cause any problems. I just want to leave," I said and started to back up. I didn't like the mood in the room. I knew the queen wasn't telling me how she really felt but I don't want to stick around and find out. "However we fairies have been known for our defense and I'm afraid that I will have to kill you. Don't worry too much. Your body will be sacrificed to the earth," the queen said. Isn't that what every girl wants to hear?

The queen extended her arm and a beautiful sword appeared. The queen stood up and I looked around the room. How was I supposed to defend myself? "I'm sorry my queen but I have to kill you," the queen said and lunged for me. I moved out of the way just in time but I heard my dress being ripped. I looked down and saw a blood stain.

She's too fast for me. I looked up and the queen was smirking. I winced in pain from the cut and the queen touched the blade. "This knife is special. It's the only one of its kind. Its purpose is to kill you. I never thought I would get to use it," the queen said. I clenched my teeth in pain.