Review #189: The Flight Attendant(Zayn Malik)

Author: RandomBritishGirls

Rating: PG-13

Read it if: you want a cliché yet fun story

Plot:

Being a flight attendant, Nora Allen had the advantage of being able to travel pretty much anywhere in the world she wanted. At the beginning, Nora was sure that everything she wanted was in the palm of her hand. After all, she had an amazing job, two crazy yet loyal best friends, and an amusing boss who has very deep forehead wrinkles.

Would it be enough for anyone else? Yes. But is it for her?

Nope.

Insert Zayn. An international popstar, with a greek god's looks, and a hair style that would make Nora often drool. Along with a suddenly very aggressive famous girlfriend who is intended on making Nora's life a living hell, although failing miserably at it, can a cheeky singer and an often angry flight attendant end up falling in love?

Review:

Ok guys, to make a huge comeback I'll make a new format. Let's see how this works:

Story- the story sounds and is pretty fun to read, since at the start the protagonist's anger issues led to craziness and the fact that different stuff happens in different countries is pretty interesting. Only thing I'll complain a tiny bit is the classic "bitch girlfriend", but since I've seen worse I won't slash this story.

Grammar- passes my aprobation

Characters- the characters are pretty fun (specially Perrie with her bitchy antics). Only thing is the bipolar issue with Zayn, since the story goes "I love my girlfriend but there's times this other girl catches my attention". I understand a 100% people can get confused in the love life, but little message to the authors: don't let that issue take over or people will get bored

Some additional notes:

-there's slow updates
-I remember seeing this in one chapter, but mini author's note in the middle of the story is a big no no

. Fanfics are made to fangirl and have fun, but writing stories in general are made to express imagination in a mature way

Note to author: if you're reading this, thanks for making this story. With this new format I don't have nothing new to say, just take advantage of this upcoming Christmas break to get inspiration and slowly start to clear present issues and create new dramas. Keep writing and take care ;)

The bitchacha is back! Hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews vol.1, if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book, and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)