review #155: Brooklyn Baddie(Harry Styles\Niall Horan)

author: artisticteenager

rating: PG

read it if: you like bad girls

plot:

He thought she was mysterious and intriguing. She thought he was irritating and obnoxious. His friends thought she was too much for him to handle. Hers thought he could change her. No one thought that one normal afternoon would change both their lives the way it did. One things for sure, this isn't your typical boy-meets-girl story.

review:

Time for my usual pros and cons!

-The pro is the main lesson: stop the annoying plague called prejudice and get to know the person first before inventing stories

-The con is that the current couple doesn't spread the chemistry to the reader(at least in my case), and in any story that involves love and couples that's a bad sign

With a clashing and a little cliche plot, good grammar, kind of slow development...read it if you're interested and\or like love triangles

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. This isn't in my top 20 of fanfics, but it's easy to identify with the girl, and connecting with characters is a great motivation to keep reading; and also the lesson this gives ain't a silly or corny one so I'll give you a applause for that. My only recommendation is to start finishing this story; is reaching the point where everything is a filler and you're crazy to see the end of it. Keep writing and take care ;)

Back to business people! hope you enjoyed this. Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)