review #131: The Boy In My House(Niall Horan)

author: AnneLaura

rating: N\R

read it if: you want a fanfic full of action

plot:

BOOM! Pieces of concrete and shards of glass fly around what used to be a recording studio. The walls are burning and flames are spatting up to take anything they can reach. Clouds of dust fill the area while they stil explode anytime. The silence what's left is being filled with screams in fear from under the rubble. A fire truck drives closer with sirens blaring, a couple of fireworkers jumps out of the truck try to cover the flames in water and foam. New explosions cause new fire. New screams fill the smoking air. The signs of life give the fireworkers new courage and six of them run into the bruning rubble. But a few minutes later only five come out, with all one boy in their arms. The boys seem to be lifeless, but still breathe. Blaring ambulances stop and the fireworkers carry the five boys inside. The sixth fireworker is dead. And the two men who were in the building are dead too. Nothing is sure about the boys' situation, but the fire is still burning. The flames are still taking what they want. The dead bodies are being burned, while the fire brigade tries to extinguish the fire. The ambulances drive to the hospital to save the boys.

But busy as everyone is did nobody notice that they just saved the biggest boyband in the world.

review:

You're ready for pros and cons? Cause I am

-First pro is that this isn't a romantic fanfic. Sure it has 2 characters that like each other,but the main thing is seeing how the characters try to survive from a group of killers

-And second pro is that the main character hates France. Not offense to any French person or lover of the country, but the people there gives me bad vibes and I hate the obsession girls have with the Eiffel Tower; Paris isn't the only thing in France people!

-The first con is that this story can be a little dragging if you're not 100% interested in it.

-And last con is that the main girl's sister,whose 14 if I'm not wrong, hates that she's treated like a little girl. I understand her since my friend lives the same situation,but if you want to show you're mature,prove it by stopping the whining

With a long plot,good grammar, good development... read it if you don't want a usual fanfic,cause it's not

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. This is an out of the ordinary story, and it should be a big thing in Wattpad. The only thing is that try to improve the story by making Vanessa complain less about how everybody treats her and leveling up a little Rose and Niall's relationship. Keep writing and take care ;)

I'm back! hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)