review #121: Bad Boy Styles(Harry Styles)

author: braciekelly2

rating: N\R

read it if: you're in the "bad boy" mood

plot:

"Hi I'm nobody ,who are you, are you a nobody too?"

If my name wasn't Jamie I'm pretty sure it would be nobody. I'm quite and depressed most of the time. I have one friend, if my cat beaux counts.

My dad died and my mom gets drunk to take away the pain also i have a stepdad that beats me and the worst thing is she lets him because she's always drunk or past out.

I get bullied at school by a group of guys. The leader is no other then Harry Styles. If he didn't bully me I would have to say he's incredibly gorgeous. But he does so therefore he's a complete ass. Nothing more to say.

When all is dark in my life someone comes in and brightens it up. Who? Better yet why?

review:

Since one of my resolutions is be more honest, I'll start practicing now with this.

The only awesome thing this book have is the plot,first chapter,and the end. I was motivated to read and like this, but these things made me do the contrary:

- The grammar is insane

- Who knows how or why but Harry passed from being a bully to be a lover boy instantly, and his victim(the girl) accepted him instantly like nothing happened

-Chapters were short. I swear if I read this again I'll finish in 30 min,and in 30 min the feels are still testing the waters

-There was a sneak peek in the story, and as long as I know they have to be clear but without spoiling important details. I had to wait for the full chapter because I was utterly confused

-Everything happened so fast that it has less than 20 chapters this story. I ended unsatisified and fighting with the ipod at school(true story haha)

With a good plot,grammar that needs to be fixed, flash development...read it if you're bored and want to read anything or you're not a grammar Nazi

note to author:

 If you're reading this,thanks for making this story. I gotta be honest: the sequel is 5 times better and this looks like it's your first work because it isn't your best. My little recomendation is to edit the story and stop making long author's notes; people come here to read stories, not lives. Hope this didn't hurt you,but I tried to find a big pro, but i couldn't. Keep writing and take care ;)

The first reviews of the year,yay! hope you enjoyed this. Comment,share,vote,follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or message me ;)