review #113: A Long Way To Go(One Direction)

author: batmancupcake25

rating: PG-13

read it if: you're a tolerant person

THIS BOOK IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

plot:

Belle is a normal girl that is in high school,almost done with school in a few weeks, and she will be going in college soon and will become some one in life. Belle has been bullied all her high school experience only for one reason: She is head over heels for the famous band One Direction.

Her wildest dream is to get to meet the famous band but she doesn't think that'll ever happen.After a while she got tired of her abusive step mom and ran away to her friend Alexis' house, were horror comes as well but only troubles with Alexis.

Soon Belle, Alexis, Katya find trouble after Belle wins a competition at first place but they didn't know what trouble lies ahead when the prize is hanging with One Direction for 2 in half weeks when they visit the state.

Love, Heartbreak, Horror, Lies, Betrayal, Abuse and Hate is what this came to ?

review:

Deep breaths for this pros and cons

-First pro is that I identify with the main character's best friend,Alexis, because of the bullying she gets for being a rocker. I'm not a rocker girl because I only like 3 alternative rock bands, but I like using the style, and what I get for that? people misjudging and stereotyping me.

-Second pro is that this book is full of drama,and though I wish trouble was a non-existent thing in the world, overload of mushy stuff makes me cranky and nauseous

-And last pro is the love triangle that is forming, and both are awesome candidates so it's hard to decide for a shipping hehe

-First con is the grammar. I swear my brain has to take a breather everytime I read this because the sentences go on and on without a pause.

- And last con is that if I get to know these girls I would insult them,seriously. They're kind conceited and victimize themselves too much that I get angry because of a story. And yes, I understand that they suffered many situations,but girls you have to stop being depressive and start smiling and being likeable to people.

With a long plot, grammar that needs to be fixed, good development...read it if you're unlike me that gets annoyed and desperate if I don't like a story

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making and recommending this. Sorry if I went a little harsh with this review,but it's what I feel. I give this story 1 star,but improve the grammar and don't get too stuck with the death of Alexis' boyfriend and there's a high posibility I'll give a higher rating. Keep writing and take care ;)

And I shall take more breaths for the next review,hope you enjoyed this. Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or message me ;)