review #183: My Heart's Song(One Direction)

author: CharlotteLuvs1D

rating: N\R

read it if: you read the previous 2 books and\or you like sequels about 1D's children

*This is the last book of the Harry\Maya series. Sequel of "Nothing more, nothing less" and "Forever and always". It isn't necessary to read the first books to fully understand this one

plot:

From first crushes, to losing innocence, to finding out secrets that they’ll have to learn to keep, Emma and Darcy Styles have a lot in store for them in their four years of high school. The twins will learn what it’s like to fall in love for the first time while still handling the stress of schoolwork, all the while, trying to hide their true feelings from their parents, Harry and Maya Styles, for as long as possible. Because really, who wants their parents to know who they have a crush on? The breathtakingly handsome Javaad Malik steals Darcy's heart and she will do anything to make him hers. As for Emma, everyone, including herself, knows she and Leo Tomlinson have been "in love" ever since they were babies. Will that love continue on through high school just as strong as it always was? Or will the pressure of sex and losing innocence put a burden on the meant-to-be relationships between Emma and Leo and Darcy and Javaad?

review:

Time for a pros, prons and cons

-The pro of this story is that, as always, the chemistry, sweetness and feels are strong.

-Also loved how the ending went, since everything that you expected goes down the drain

-The pron is the boys. If you read the book there's a lot of Harry, Louis and Zayn since their 'kids' are the protagonists in this story, but Niall and Liam along with their 'family' only appeared in 1-2 chapters. I thought that wasn't so bad since the book looked less like a preference book, but I also thought that more close teens to the characters would've been of good aid for bad situations and even for amusing stuff.

-First con is the kind of preference in the Styles' family. I think it's kind of normal to sometimes lean towards one kid, especially twins. But I know how it feels the preference thing and it isn't a walk in the park

-And one of the main reasons I read this was because it was kind of a continuation to the whole Harry\Maya story, but in reality I'm not the biggest fan of this type of sequels (where the life of the guys' kids get more developed) because it gets off track of the original essence of the book

With a long but good plot, good grammar, good development... read it if you want a book full of cuteness, feels and drama

note to author: If you're reading this, thanks for making this. I'm gonna admit, this is my least fave story of the series; it was good like everything you write, but I didn't had the same excitement that I had in the first book. I think I have one more review for you, so stick around if you want. Keep writing and take care ;)

Bye darlings, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share,vote,follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol.1, if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book, and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)