review #187: Meet You On Twitter(Niall Horan\Harry Styles)

author: cathexes

rating: PG-13

read it if: you like love triangles and\or Twitter

plot:

@JustMiaN. Amelia had always been a hard-working girl as her life was never covered with silver and gold. Her family had a complicated background which she didn't discover until she met him.

@hesloveturtles. Introducing himself as Edward, a funny, friendly, but enigmatic guy on Twitter, he rolled into Mia's busy life unexpectedly with his chats and talks. But he never expected their surprising encounter in real life, or the way their relationship developed.

#Date. A simple meeting changed everything, putting limits to Mia and Edward; words that needed to be said, stayed in the heart and feelings that needed to be shown, remained hidden.

review:

Time for a little pros and prons

-What I loved the most was the chapter titles since they're organized and creative, and hashatgs are one of the few trends I actually like

-The first pron (good thing that's also a bad thing) is the love triangle. I like how this love triangle doesn't have a obvious winning team. That way the suspense stays alive, and also banter between die-hard fans is always amusing. But the bad thing is that Harry and Niall are the guys involved, and fanfic pro-readers know that is cliche as hell.

-Also another pron is Twitter. Seeing the characters meet through a social media is really cool since authors always make it look interesting, but the bad part is how Twitter seems to be the only place for the meeting point. There are hundreds of other social medias, so make the most of them

With a good plot, good grammar, kind of slow development... read it if you like Twiiter being a big involvement in a story or you don't care about cliche love triangles

note to author:

If you're reading this, thanks for making this. I give a rating of 3 1\2 stars, reasons are stated on the review. I'll tell you a con of the story that I didn't mention: slow updates. I wasn't 100% into this story, and slow updates doesn't help change the case. I heard you were off hiatus, you better be telling the truth. Keep writing and take care ;)

Pound the alarm cause I'm back! Hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol.1, if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book, and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)