review #179: Diana(Niall Horan)

author: xxNightStarsxx

rating: PG-13

read it if: you like "Diana" stories

plot:

Everyday I'm trying to survive. Do you see that girl at school who always has a smile and tries to make everyone happy even though she's not? Yes, that girl. Do you know that she comes back to a vacant, lonely home daily? Her parents have been deceased for about two years now. Do you know that she's also being bullied every single day, even though her colleagues might defend her at school? The pain is just unbearable sometimes..

review:

I pondered about this story to find a happy medium, but I just found cons:

-The story is 100% cliche. Since the fanfic is based on the song "Diana", you have to focus the plot on the theme of a bullied girl and how one of the guys sees the beauty she has that the world doesn't bother to check out. And to be honest, I'm fed up with seeing the same plot and seeing most of those stories are Niall fanfics

-And also slow updates. I've never recommended this, but people: if you know you're a slow updater don't publish the book until it's finished

With a cliche plot, good grammar, decent development... read it if you don't mind the clicheness(don't know if that's a real word)

note to author: If you're reading this, thanks for making this. I give one star to this just because the theme; If you showed me these when the hype of the song started I would've seen it with better eyes, but now that's we've been almost a full year with the song I can't stand another fanfic related to BSE, Diana or any of the Midnight Memories songs hehe. But I will also recommend you to try and keep writing the story since I hate when people just gives up on a story, when someone out there may love it, just for silly reasons. Keep writing and take care ;)

Remember I love you all, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote,follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol.1, if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book, and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)