review #173: P.S I Hate You(Harry Styles)

author: BritishBums

rating: PG-13

read it if: you want a cliche story with satisfying feels

plot:

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled my eyes. I waited for a response, as I could hear shuffling at the other end of a line. "Do you want to have sex tonight?" I smiled, biting my lip. "Pleasure to." He lowly chuckled, as I yawned. "I'll be there in about ten minutes." "I'm naked under the sheets." "Maybe five, then." I could hear him moving around already, me guessing he was fumbling with his jeans before I hear him head downstairs. I smirked. "Oh and by the way." "Yeah?" He breathed out. "I hate you." -------------------------- We were the complete opposites, as you can see.. But we both had one single thing in common.

review:

I'm just going to do a short pros and cons

-Pro of this story is the feels. If you don't end satisfied with the story at least you'll have the feels factor check marked in the list of "story expectations"

-Cons is how the plot shows something, but the story gives something completely different. When I saw the plot I got so captivated I was excited when I actually got to read it, but when I was around chapter 5 I had a huge WTF face and my main thought at the moment was "wow, now this is a example of a writing by a 12-13 year old". And the fucking comments for every single pause dot didn't help either.

With a great plot, nice grammar, well made development... read it if you don't care about cliches or massive proffessionality

note to author:

If you're reading this, thanks for making this. I give 3 stars to this because as I said before you can make good sexual frustration but the story itself wasn't the type I would be rereading specific chapters until I memorized them. hope this didn't hurt you in any way. Keep writing and take care ;)

There you go fellas, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my fanfic reviews book vol. 1, if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book, and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)