review #154: Sex 101 With Harry Styles(Harry Styles)

author: Motherfuuukeerr

rating: R

read it if: the title attracts you

plot:

"I'll kiss you here," Harry said pointing to Alicia's lips and then his finger trailing down her neck. Harry saw her close her eyes and he couldn't help but smirk. She was just too innocent.

"And then...." she breathes.

"And then...." Harry hums and presses his body against hers. "I will do this." Harry puts both his hands in her hair and crashes their lips together. After several seconds he pulls back, gives himself a head shake and smiles at his student.

"Thats it for now." With that Harry strides away from her, but that wouldn't be the last time.

review:

Pros and cons for my favorite people!

-The pro is the concept;is interesting at first sight,and not every book can pull that off

-The con is that the author wants to add so much detail and the story eventually turns dragging and slow

With a teasing plot,good grammar,slow development...read it if you like teasing and you're patient(since updates are slow too)

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. I give a rating of 2 stars to this story; it's interesting and the feels does appear, but if you just get straight to the point to the main idea it would be a blast. Keep writing and take care ;)

That's it my darlings,hope you enjoyed this. Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)