review #158: Isn't She Lovely(Harry Styles)

author: AnonymousArtist

rating: PG-13

read it if: you're patient with updates and\or don't want a typical love story

plot:

Life was going great for Harry Styles. Having just completed the band's first big tour and the anticipation of their new album coming out, his career was definitely skyrocketing. He has so much to look forward to upon returning to Holmes Chapel, spending time with family, hanging out with friends, getting down time before starting the 2013 tour and... raising a child? The last thing Harry ever expected to come home to was a toddler, his toddler, and the new reality of fatherhood facing him. Read this dramatic, funny, and definitely heart warming gan fiction as Harry Styles tries to balance being a member of One Direction and a father at the same time.

review:

Time for a mini pros and cons

-The pro is the concept of the story. What does most stories show when surprise babies come in someone's way? The future parents get inmediately happy ,or they get freaked out but eventually soften to the situation.

I get that yes, those situations does happen, but this story shows the other part that nobody writes cause it looks too heartless: the side where the parent is very very stubborn to get used to the new life,specially when everything's going amazing in his\her life

-The con is the very slow updates. Nothing else to say

With a good plot,good grammar,very slow development...read if you can fulfill the "read it if" recommendations

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. I must say I like the idea of this story cause it's not the usual love story everybody is used to write. The only thing is to update more, a year of waiting is a lot. Keep writing and take care ;)

My shift's over! hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)