review #147: Everyone Deserves A Second Chance(Harry Styles)

author: CharlotteLuvs1D

rating: PG-13

read it if: you want a bittersweet story

plot:

Maya Hartman stole Harry Styles' heart since the first time they met, and since then they knew it was meant to be. From sleeping in his arms to waking up with good morning kisses, their love was infinite. They were inseparable until mishap struck and Maya could never be the same again. Will Maya ever cope with this? Will her life depend on the people she loves? Is her life about to drastically change?

review:

I'm back with some pros and cons for ya!

-The pro is the whole structure of the story. Introduced by a tragedy,a massive plot twist that you wish it could happen to everyone,and palpable chemistry between the couple; what's not to love about this?

-The con of this story is the whole background. This is a independent story from the series the author has(reviewing them soon), but she used the same material for both projects(the series and this), so this felt like this was their future (when it isn't)and is so just damn confusing

With a mysterious plot, good grammar, tricky development(explained on the con and there's also a chapter that helps my statement), very bittersweet... read it if you really dare(cause I won't be responsible for sudden heart attacks haha)

note to author:

If you're reading this,thanks for making this. This was a very interesting story that gave me a lot of motivation to read "Nothing More,Nothing Less"(reviewing soon) and the other books of "Haya" that I'm gonna check soon. Since I explained my discomfort earlier and it would be complicated to change the whole story, I won't give recommendations for this. Keep writing and take care ;)

I'm back for good!! hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story share it here or message me ;)